30DS is on its way!

Options
ltfitz89
ltfitz89 Posts: 295 Member
My fiancé has netflix and I thought I would just look & see if Jillian Michaels 30DS was available. IT IS!!! Moved it to the top of the list and as soon as we send back something it will be on its way! Can't wait to get started! Any advice for me?/ I know many people here have used her videos and I am curious to hear about the results.

Replies

• micheabr
    micheabr Posts: 72
    Options
    Take before photos and measurements! Don't focus on how many lbs you lose because what you see will be SO much better than what the scales say.
    Good luck! I loved 30 DS :)
  • gagnon9691
    gagnon9691 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    If you don't want to wait and hold up a video through Netflix you can always get the video through Youtube.
  • ltfitz89
    Options
    We don't really use the mail away dvds through netflix we mostly use instant watch so I don't have to worry about holding up a movie. I have watched a few clips on youtube and I am getting really stoked. I am finally feeling like I am getting back on track with my weight loss and exercise regime since I have been slacking and just trying to maintain. I might try working out to youtube but its hard since my computer screen is small. Thanks for the motivation guys!!
  • Aerosam
    Aerosam Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I just started day 1 yesterday,

a little sore today but not enough to put me off going for it again later on today.
  • cjs3001
    cjs3001 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Good luck and I hope you enjoy it. It's quick and simple but can really give you the kick up the *kitten* needed :smile:
  • ltfitz89
    Options
    My fiancé informed me that my dvd has arrived from netflix!!! So happy :) cant begin the workout until I kick this cold/ sore throat/ achy body thing I've caught but I can't wait to get started!