1200 cal support group for a successful weight loss

Options
Join today weigh in every tuesday and report weight loss every week. Support to stick to the calorie allowance and excercise each day till xmas. Lets do this for great weight loss for xmas and then regroup in 2015

Replies

• seasonsofdreams
    Options
    I'd love to be a part of this!
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Me too :)
  • Lachelleofthesea
    Lachelleofthesea Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • kristinietatorpie
    Options
    This is my goal and my weigh in day as well. Can't wait to see the success!
  • flattumme
    flattumme Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great weigh in starts in the morn and measurements to be taken. No need to disclose yur weight here as can do that in yur own diary and just report loss each week and measurement loss each 3 weeks. Confirm in the morn that yu weighed in and yur good intentions for the week. Also check in with any comments. I wonder do ye think it would be a good idea if we befriended each other. We can do this. I do an hours walking each day as hurt my back and unable to do more strenious excercis. This allows me 300 extra calories so lets keep focused those xmas party outfits will just glide on. i
  • kristinietatorpie
    Options
    I hurt my back, too. I get injections on Monday. I'm scared that it will slow my progress. I have 2 protruding disks in my low back. So worried exercise will inflame or pinch a nerve, so I walk to my stop sign and back 2 times per day, and watching my calorie intake very carefully. down 18 pounds since 9/30
  • flattumme
    Options
    great that ye all want to get involved. I set up a group with exact same heading as one on start of this discussion.i invite ye all to join it. Lets be a story of total success. Together we can commit
  • flattumme
    Options
    Ok i have weighed in this morn and beleive if i work at this i might make my first goal for xmas i also took measurements. Ladies i set up a group and invited yu all to join. It has a privacy setting on its content which i will keep on it so we are a more free to talk about our ups and downs on this journey to get the best of support from each other and the best out of this mission ourselves. Please join the group and i will close down this discussion and we can open duscussions within the group. It has the same title and the same aims so together we can do this
  • flattumme
    Options
    I hurt my back, too. I get injections on Monday. I'm scared that it will slow my progress. I have 2 protruding disks in my low back. So worried exercise will inflame or pinch a nerve, so I walk to my stop sign and back 2 times per day, and watching my calorie intake very carefully. down 18 pounds since 9/30
    Yu can still do this just by taking it easier and looking after yur back. I feel yur plight as in same position. Join our united group and we can see each other thru. It will help yur recovery too as weight on the back is another problem. We can do this (*)

• MomforNoah
    Options
    Me too, count me in
  • CraicPaisan
    Options
    I think I may be the only dude in this challenge but....bring it !
  • Htebbar
    Htebbar Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group too! thanks.
  • finconsult1991
    finconsult1991 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I get too complacent and need help to hold myself accountable. I was 243 on Sept 15th, my heaviest ever, but was 225 last Friday. I am going to Vegas in February and would like to be down to 200 by then and 185 by next summer. I need you guys to keep me in line. lol
  • mseslee
    mseslee Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    i'm completely down to join this group :) my daily count is 1200 considering I want to lose another 50 pounds.

When I started MFP, I weighed 240 and now i'm down to 216..
  • gshapeup
    Options
    mseslee wrote: »
    i'm completely down to join this group :) my daily count is 1200 considering I want to lose another 50 pounds.

When I started MFP, I weighed 240 and now i'm down to 216..

WOW great job!!!! I'm in on this... my biggest difficulty will be making sure to track calories EVERY day, and not take breaks on the weekends!
  • Takingofftheweight2014
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I like to try to lose weight by Christmas. I am working on walking for my exercising during the week. I recently purchased a treadmill and boxing bag with stand. Forgive me. My present goal is to lose 1 to 2 pounds a week only by diet and exercise. I was also thinking of rewards to give myself for losing weight during the week for reaching the weight loss goal.
  • sparkie1769
    Options
    I would like to lose at least 20 lbs by Christmas...don't know if that is even possible....between exercise and keeping my calorie count to 1200....I am hoping for this goal to happen.....
  • jennyhoon
    jennyhoon Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    I am used to eat within 1,200 calories. Now my weight just maintain at 189lbs (my heaviest at 242lbs in year 2011). I would like to shed another 10-15lbs.

A guideline to reach within 1,200cals:

Breakfast: Carrot and Tomato juice, Apple and Oat porridge,Tea/Coffee

Lunch: Apple, A small bowl of rice, small serving of chicken/fish/meat

Dinner: Salad, Soup, Stir-fry chards
  • CherryChan81
    CherryChan81 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    count me in!
  • carissaym
    carissaym Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm in!