Patient, humorus, non-nagging (lol) friends wanted - again.... ;)

Options
Erin_to_You
Erin_to_You Posts: 12
edited October 2014 in Introduce Yourself
Busy 44-year-old "stressed" Mom of 2. This is my third Flippin go at MFP!!

I was at 198lb, dropped to 160lb then disappeared (2 years back).....Went back up to 170lb, then returned last spring 2014. Lost 11 pounds then disappeared again....I know weigh 170.

I have been an emotional eater, struggled with anxiety and my confidence since I can remember. So it ain't easy ;)

I have a great sense of humour, love nature and animals, and I like to help people with their struggles.

I need to make this a lifelong change. Exercise is my best friend when it comes to dropping weight, managing stress and feeling good. It will be my main focus. That and training myself to drink water. The diet seems to follow naturally.

Replies

• fobs13
    fobs13 Posts: 1,080 Member
    Options
    Add me if you want. Newly joined and love it. Love the accountability of having my diary open to friends and so then make better (mostly) choices. I am 43 (nearly 44) and a mother of 2 as well.
  • PGierman
    Options
    I am 45, mother of many and I keep bouncing on and off again too. I need to do it this time for health reasons. Add me if you want!
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Would love to share the journey. Second time at MFP, two little ones and a very full life. Cheers to all who want to share motivation and celebration!