Need Creative Ways to Annoy My Annoying co-worker

Options
She is useless, and annoys the hell out of me. HELP!

Replies

• Kisuke30
    Kisuke30 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    what do you do for work? lol
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Put tape under her mouse. I had a coworker do that to me last week and it was really annoying. That and playing metal music. My office mate listens to pop and easy listening. She hates my rock \m/ :smiley:
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Well, my coworker is an expert at that.

1. Eat as loud as possible.
    2. Talk to yourself incessantly and whenever she/he asks you a question, become indignant and tell him/her that you weren't talking to them.
    3. When you do ask them a question and they ignore you because you talk to yourself all day long, get mad at them for ignoring you.
  • AllOutof_Bubblegum
    AllOutof_Bubblegum Posts: 3,646 Member
    Options
    Eat broccoli, fish, and Indian food at your desk as often as possible. Leave the container out on the counter as long as you can.
  • Tbaby1514
    Tbaby1514 Posts: 216 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Chew gum with your mouth open.
    If they drink coffee, switch their sugar with salt.
    Insist she starts calling you Ms. _____ instead of by your first name.
    Talk at a loud volume whenever you're on the phone.
    Hum the most annoying song you can think of, until she can't get it out of her head.
    Respond to everything she says with a question.
    Eat something that smells awful for lunch.
    Insist that all communication between you two be in written form, then replace all of her pens with empty/dried up ones.
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    Tbaby1514 wrote: »
    Chew gum with your mouth open.
    If they drink coffee, switch their sugar with salt.
    Insist she starts calling you Ms. _____ instead of by your first name.
    Talk at a loud volume whenever you're on the phone.
    Hum the most annoying song you can think of, until she can't get it out of her head.
    Respond to everything she says with a question.
    Eat something that smells awful for lunch.
    Insist that all communication between you two be in written form.

Yeah don't mess with the coffee, that's a good way to get a keyboard smacked to the side of your head.
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    She is useless, and annoys the hell out of me. HELP!
    I once framed a co-worker I detested. His name was Blake, and I hated him, because he told racist Italian jokes about how all Italians are dishonest. It hurt my feelings!
    :s
    Our company supported Girl Scouts by selling cookies on their behalf from our front office. One day I phoned the den leader - a close friend [Beverly] - to let her know that we were out of stock and the money was ready for collection. "Yep, all the money is here — I counted it myself," I said.

I then pocketed half the money, knowing that Blake was working the next day and would be the one to hand over the box. A few days later Beverly, who could hardly contain her disgust, told me what happened.
    BLAKE STOLE THE MONEY!

I expressed my shock. My boss was horrified and fired Blake on the spot.
    MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
    o:)
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Please tell me you gave them the money after and explained to the woman you claim is a close friend that you also screwed over.
  • Tbaby1514
    Tbaby1514 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Booby trap her office/work space with ketchup/taco bell sauce packets so that they explode if they get stepped on.
    Set her printer to make 100 copies.
    Set her printer to 200% darkness.
    If she ever has to do anything with numbers (i.e. math, counting etc) just keep singing 867-5309.
  • Debbjones
    Debbjones Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I have a co-worker who has turned into a "negative-Nelly" and isolated me simply because I talk with another co-worker she doesn't like. This is the same person who invited me to her 50th birthday party and I supported when she started her on-line business venture.

I know I shouldn't let this bother me but I am a "people pleaser" and take this almost as a rejection... anyhow I digress...

One of the things this coworker does is sit in her cube in what we call "stealth mode" because she won't converse with us, she just listens to our conversations. Later she sends out emails, copying our boss, "clarifying the process" on the topics we discussed (sounds like a great team environment... right! LOL).

Anyhow, I found the best way to annoy her is to talk loudly about the happiness going on in my life, my 90lb weight loss, the fact that 2 years later I maintained my weight loss (she predicted I would gain it all back like she did when she lost 60lbs) and the fact I am making 4x the return on a financial investment, an investment she had every opportunity to take and just didn't...

Other than that, I type loudly on my keyboard (acrylic nails make a loud annoying sound), and play music at my desk...

:)
  • 50sFit
    Options
    ktekc wrote: »
    Please tell me you gave them the money after and explained to the woman you claim is a close friend that you also screwed over.
    No, I spent it on lunch. What did you expect?
    I'm Italian. >:)
  • ktekc
    Options

[/quote]No, I spent it on lunch. What did you expect?
    I'm Italian. >:)
    [/quote]

So you stole from children to get someone fired. Admittedly he was an *kitten*, but why steal from children. Couldn't you come up with something a little less illegal that might just punish him and not the girl scouts?

• 50sFit
    edited October 2014
    Options
    So you stole from children to get someone fired. Admittedly he was an *kitten*, but why steal from children. Couldn't you come up with something a little less illegal that might just punish him and not the girl scouts?
    Maybe, but this was just too good. I got Blake fired and had money for Beverly and I to enjoy a fabulous lunch. And I left a generous tip!
    Lighten Up. :)
    The OP needs ideas...

• ktekc
    Options
    Sorry we will have to agree to disagree. As someone who has helped girl scouts with cookie selling in the past. I just don't think its a good joke to steal from them and use the money to go eat and have a good laugh about it. Yeah it got rid of him but it made you worse than he is.
  • 50sFit
    Options
    Sorry we will have to agree to disagree. As someone who has helped girl scouts with cookie selling in the past. I just don't think its a good joke to steal from them and use the money to go eat and have a good laugh about it. Yeah it got rid of him but it made you worse than he is.
    OK, I can live with this.
    Best of luck with your MFP goals!

• WillLift4Tats
    WillLift4Tats Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options

Those posts savor strongly of "sarcasm" :)
  • staceybradleywells
    staceybradleywells Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Kisuke30 wrote: »
    what do you do for work? lol
    I work for a municipal government in the Public Works office.
  • staceybradleywells
    staceybradleywells Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Those are great ideas everyone keep them coming.
  • stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Syringe full of water injected under the seat cushion so the seat looks dry was always one of my favorites....
  • stackhsc
    stackhsc Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Post fictitious adds to buy and sell sites (be sure to cover your tracks well) and leave their number