Tips for staying on track & logging on holiday (vacation)

Options
I'm jetting off on a family holiday on Sunday to Cyprus (so excited!) and just wondering if anyone has any tips on staying on track with healthy eating, and also logging foods/meals on MFP please.
We'll be self-catering, and mostly eating breakfast at the villa, with a packed lunch or light lunch out and eating out most evenings for one week. I'm hoping to stay active, not snack and choose the healthier menu options where possible as I really don't want to undo the good work I've done so far.
So far, I have logged everything accurately by packet scanning and/or weighing, and on the rare occasion I have eaten out I've stuck to well-known restaurants that have the calories either on the menu or on the app. Obviously this isn't going to be possible eating in small, local restaurants. I won't be able to weigh myself until we get back either, so I can't tell if I'm going off course!
Also, on a side note, I'm lactose intolerant, anyone any idea if almond/hazelnut/coconut milk is readily available over there?