Time I shifted some...

Options
Hello there,

I hate doing these introductory posts. but here goes. My name is Michael and I live in Scotland, on the Isle of Bute to be precise with my partner and my two dogs. I am 24 and weigh far too much. It is about time I changed that so I joined the site 5 days ago to see how I liked it. It seems that I like it enough to now post an introduction which is evidence that I like it. I think being confronted with the reality of what I was eating and the fear of having to add the items to the list is enough to change just about anyone who has a serious desire to change.

Believe it or not I was introduced to the site by an ex, because I saw a post he had shared on there and asked what it was he was using. It is weird because I have been looking for a site like this for years and never managed to find one that suited me.

I love photography, exploring Scotland and spending time with my friends and family. I have disabilities that make it difficult for me to exercise and whilst I can walk short distances that is about all I can manage before the pain gets too bad and I have to stop. My weight loss is therefore going to be mainly dietary. I am hoping that with some weight loss my body will allow me to do more and hopefully build a bit of muscle so that I can fight the conditions I have as best as I can, although I know I will never be rid of them entirely.

I am a law student at university. I have always loved educating myself about things and would love to have a law degree and then go onto medical school, although I know that it is not likely to happen that way.

I look forward to getting to know people on here. Feel free to message me and add me on here as it would be good to have some friends on here for the additional motivation.

Mike x

Replies