Enough Excuses, Time For Action.

Options
Hi, guys. My name is Brittany and I'm 26. I'm brand-new to MFP and I'm very excited to start this journey toward better health.
Since I was about 15, I have struggled with weight/self-image problems. I have done it all, from starving, yo-yo diets, diet pills, binge/purge, and those horrible "cleanses." Being a Mom and a little older, I know that in order to get the *lasting* results I want/need, I have to do this RIGHT. I'm extremely result-minded and I do get obsessive when I start to lose weight. As of right now, my primary focus is getting my diet in order. Breads, pastas, and junk foods are my weaknesses. So far, just by cutting WAY back on carbs and junk, I've lost 13 lbs in about 2 weeks. I would like to meet people who have had similar experiences. :)

Replies

• shfoster0721
    shfoster0721 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi Brittany, I'm Steve. Nice to meet you. I have struggled with my weight most of my life. I have dropped weight doing the fad diets only to gain it back. Until this time. It took an eye opening experience at the doctor's office to get me where I am now. I made a lifestyle change. If it weren't for the support of my wife and friends and I would not have lost over 100 pounds since January. I had a lot of people in my corner supporting me. I want to pay it forward. If you want to chat about my journey, get advice, need support, or tips add me and message me. I look forward to hearing from you.

Steve