my daily calories have lowered ..

Options
I noticed when I refreshed my goal setting that my daily calorie intake went down...I didnt change anything at all...does anyone know why that would happen ...thanks

Replies

• logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    As you lose weight your body requires less energy to move it, keep it warm etc because there's less of it.
  • chezzac17
    chezzac17 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    oh gosh..less calories..so maybe if I didnt refresh I would have had the same calories....thank you logg1e
  • logg1e
    logg1e Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    You'll still have been given fewer calories at some point, well, either that or you'll have started to gain weight!
  • Kalikel
    Kalikel Posts: 9,626 Member
    Options
    If you lost weight, that's probably your answer. You'll get fewer and fewer.

The more you lose, the harder it gets!
  • chezzac17
    Options
    eeeww thanks logg1e and Kalikel...havnt lost much ...but soldier on...thanks again
  • lemonlionheart
    lemonlionheart Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    You can change it back manually if you want! You might just lose a bit more slowly, which is recommended anyway as you get closer to your goal. How much are you set to lose per week?
  • cw106
    cw106 Posts: 952 Member
    Options
    it reduces calorie intake every 10lbs lost.
    embrace it !!
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    cw106 wrote: »
    it reduces calorie intake every 10lbs lost.
    embrace it !!
    Yep, we must accept that losing the fat has drawbacks weighed against the rewards. I lost over 90 pounds and went through this grief 9 times.
    I EMBRACE IT!

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    chezzac17 wrote: »
    eeeww thanks logg1e and Kalikel...havnt lost much ...but soldier on...thanks again

When it gets "too low" it's time to change your weekly weight loss goal.

• chezzac17
    Options
    thanks everyone..I might adjust my daily calories Im only on 1310.......thanks heaps guys ..oh my weekly gaol loss is half a pound per week......thats ok I think