20lbs to Christmas?

Options
I would really love to lose 20lbs by Christmas, and would love it even more if someone would like to help me! Thanks so much!

Replies

• VanillaBeanSeed
    VanillaBeanSeed Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Id love to lose 20lbs by christmas! I am so close to my goal weight, that Im finding it hard to lose those last pounds!!! >.<
  • EWest218
    Options
    I was thinking the exact same thing last night...as I was falling asleep in my yoga class lol anything we can do to motivate each other would be awesome...and if any one has some good exercise and diet tips that would be a huge help :smile:
  • jdt242
    jdt242 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    9 weeks to go. -2lbs per week. You need to eat 1200 calories, do fat burning cardio (130-140bpm) everyday. Eat conservative exercise calories back and stick to it day in/day out for next 9 weeks if that is what you really want.
  • upert123
    upert123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    what's fat burning cardio?
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I'm in a Holilday Slim Down Facebook challenge group if anyone wants to join. Message me ankdworak It's a free group that has awesome fitness, nutrition and motivational support.
  • madhead73
    madhead73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I want to loose 20lb by xmas , i am loosing but only seems to be coming off face, neck, shoulders n boobs ,, lol im wanting belly , bum n tum to go :-)
  • MelanieRBrace
    MelanieRBrace Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I have that to lose by Christmas and that is my short term goal. We can do it! Feel free to add me!
  • Evelyn_IRV
    Evelyn_IRV Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    that´s also my goal! I really hope to make it!
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    How about 20 pounds by Halloween. Lets do this!! :p
  • juliatindell
    juliatindell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    20 lb down by Christmas is my kind of goal! I would love for my grandma to say "You look amazing!" this year instead of "Honey… you look like you're gaining weight..."
  • Haters4less
    Options
    That sounds like a great idea! I would love to join this challenge and help support you and others.
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I'm in - I have 15 I'd like to lose by xmas. Should we start a group here or something? I'm pretty serious about this, Ive lost a lot of weight and am so close to goal, but these last few pounds have been hard - iffy motivation, ect. It'd be cool if there was an active group we could all post on from now til xmas to keep up our moto and hit goal :)
  • kikidee90
    Options
    count me in....I need some accountability and support. :)
  • sparklelioness
    Options
    Does someone want to make a group here for it? If not I can, if you all are in and will post :)
  • scarlettsmom2013
    scarlettsmom2013 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    New here, I'd love to be part of a group
  • FlatWet
    FlatWet Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    SAME!
  • lisamcintosh1401
    Options
    me please :) this is my first forum post! i've just ditched my £5 meeting fee's every week adn bought myself a set of scales and want to do this myself for christmas!
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Options
    It is sad how many people talk about Christmas on this site in October.....
  • sparklelioness
    Options
    eldamiano wrote: »
    It is sad how many people talk about Christmas on this site in October.....

I... what? We're not talking about putting up decorations this month, we're using Christmas as a goal to reach 20 lbs lost.

You wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

• sparklelioness
    Options
    Also, I think you need to look up the definition of "sad". Death is sad. Suffering is sad. Folks talking about a holiday as a target date for weight loss? Not so much.