Geeky Nurse

Hi!

I'm Danielle and I'm new to the site. I'm in my late 20's and I'm a nurse who loves the slightly geeky things like anime/k-dramas/conventions. I'm getting ready to start school for my Master's so that I can become a nurse practitioner and open my own practice. It's kind of silly to tell patients the need to do healthy things when you don't. Lead by example. I look forward to hopefully meeting new people and making new friends as I lose weight. :D

Replies

• bananafannah
    bananafannah Posts: 194 Member
    Welcome to the site Danielle :) Love your goals, and I'm all about the geeky. Feel free to add me.
  • ChoKitty
    ChoKitty Posts: 12 Member
    Thank you for the welcome! Your profile made me laugh. :D
  • ChoKitty wrote: »
    Hi!

I'm Danielle and I'm new to the site. I'm in my late 20's and I'm a nurse who loves the slightly geeky things like anime/k-dramas/conventions. I'm getting ready to start school for my Master's so that I can become a nurse practitioner and open my own practice. It's kind of silly to tell patients the need to do healthy things when you don't. Lead by example. I look forward to hopefully meeting new people and making new friends as I lose weight. :D

Hello & Welcome to MFP! (*)

You had me at anime & cons ... sry I stopped reading after that. <3
  • itsfeast4dabeast
    itsfeast4dabeast Posts: 21 Member
    Welcome to MFP. Good luck with your Master's degree
  • ChoKitty

Hello & Welcome to MFP! (*)

You had me at anime & cons ... sry I stopped reading after that. <3

Those are two of the best things in the world, aren't they?!
  • ChoKitty
    Welcome to MFP. Good luck with your Master's degree

Thank you!