Man Candy Meat

Options

Replies

• SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    @IPAKiller...any man that can tame odusgulp's heart and not get eaten alive by her is freakin' MAN. Bro where are you man? We miss you!!!

qp4ci2hxtry6.gif

• loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    This is fabulous! lol
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    @Of_Monsters_and_Meat...this guy is special. I keep him around so that I can feel sane.
    That man doesn't just ride the crazy train, he drives it. That said, he's been working on the deadlifts and is turning into a beast!

z7tnfog46h28.gif

• runnergirl0721
    runnergirl0721 Posts: 2,289 Member
    Options
    SGM_Adonis wrote: »
    I would do a Woman Candy Meat thread but then all those bishes would start sending me hate messages about why I didn't include her as the first shout out. I don't need that drama.

Oh my gosh...I think I just peed my pants...This is hilarious!! And you are completely right...

AND

I freaking love this post!! And you! <3
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    @_John_...I'm pretty sure he owns multiple world records for number of MFP posts in a minute, in a day, and in history. He's a fisherman and I hate him because he's actually the kind of fisherman that catches fish!

co9w7roqwzgw.gif
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    Lol. Can I have your fl?
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    missdibs1 wrote: »
    Lol. Can I have your fl?

I'm sure one or two would make an exception : )
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    @Skullshank....he used to be a manatee, but now he is just an official badass. <--come on mods, cut me some slack here, the dude is a freaking BADASS!

gg6b87v2jvuz.gif
  • mank32
    mank32 Posts: 1,323 Member
    Options
    @Dchekeye...this guy....okay man, I'll give you a shameless plug. LADIES, this guy is a single father. Heart of gold and he lifts. All he needs is a damn tan, or I can buy the interested lady a pair of Ray Bans.

skintone shaming? this Celt is disappoint. :'( white is beautiful

• SGM_Adonis
    Options
    mank32 wrote: »
    @Dchekeye...this guy....okay man, I'll give you a shameless plug. LADIES, this guy is a single father. Heart of gold and he lifts. All he needs is a damn tan, or I can buy the interested lady a pair of Ray Bans.

skintone shaming? this Celt is disappoint. :'( white is beautiful

I had no idea he was a ginger...I thought he loved using a red filter on all his photos. I love my Irish laddie, don't try to break up our bromance you wench!

• SGM_Adonis
    Options
    @Lonewolf_70...after watching The Wolf of Wall Street I can't help but call him Wolfie. It's our safe word when spotting each other on the bench you freaks! I have all the respect for Wolfie, everyone should have little bit of him.

78nfa41hrfrl.gif

• SGM_Adonis
    Options
    @New_Username....My friend Cawfee_Tawk invented the rage quit. This guy has perfected it. I don't even know who he is anymore, other than every couple of days he sends me a FR and says, "It's me." So I do and then I remember that he's a jerk. Oh yeah, he does send me a steady supply of junk pics through KIK so that's always a plus.

g9mn47x0jpqh.gif
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    @Cliffslosinit....I think he lost it. I doubt he'll find it again. A recent friend, I've quickly come to find out that the man has a heart as big as KrazyDaizy's boobs. And that's freaking HUGGGGEEEEEE.

uuekad5ecnrz.gif
  • Tiki1978
    Tiki1978 Posts: 364
    Options
    @New_Username....My friend Cawfee_Tawk invented the rage quit. This guy has perfected it. I don't even know who he is anymore, other than every couple of days he sends me a FR and says, "It's me." So I do and then I remember that he's a jerk. Oh yeah, he does send me a steady supply of junk pics through KIK so that's always a plus.

g9mn47x0jpqh.gif

hahahaha. My favorite one
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    @Of_Monsters_and_Meat...this guy is special. I keep him around so that I can feel sane.
    That man doesn't just ride the crazy train, he drives it. That said, he's been working on the deadlifts and is turning into a beast!

z7tnfog46h28.gif

I dont know the person you are talking about here, but I just <3 this GIF!!!!
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    Awesome post man. Sounds like you got some damned good friends. These GIFs are epic.
  • SGM_Adonis
    Options
    Awesome post man. Sounds like you got some damned good friends. These GIFs are epic.

Thanks man...it's a good MFP Familia I got. Could always use some more bros man, send an invite.
  • TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    epic. props
  • Joannah700
    Joannah700 Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    @Skullshank....he used to be a manatee, but now he is just an official badass. <--come on mods, cut me some slack here, the dude is a freaking BADASS!

gg6b87v2jvuz.gif

Because...

explosions-gif.gif