Short ladies with 40+ lbs to lose join here

Options
Hi,
I'm a short lady of 5.2 have more than 40+ lbs to lose .
Planning to start a workout and diet from today .
I will doing the fitness blender 8 week workout .

Anyone willing to join me here can log their ex and diet here

Replies

• zqza123
    Options
    welcome Vinegar
    Just completed my workout for today which is 1 mile of run in a treadmill .

• dgroulx
    dgroulx Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and still have about 50-60 more pounds to lose. I am on a physician supervised high protein/low carb diet. It works. I don't usually work out because it just makes me ravenously hungry.
  • zqza123
    Options
    We can log our weight on Wednesday and check the progress
  • zqza123
    Options
    I weighed 153 Lbs today ..
    Today on respect to ex things went preety good except a small cheat of 1/2 chocolate bronie
  • highcarbveganzombie
    Options
    Hi I just saw this post, may I join in? I am 4 ft 10 and have 170 pounds to lose. :( I would love to have and give some encouragement. :)
  • erinp523
    erinp523 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I am 5'2'' looking to lose 40lbs and definitely could use some support!
  • Healthy67Chick
    Healthy67Chick Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I would like to join all the short ladies here. I'm 5'2.5" and have 90 to 100 lbs. to lose. Looking forward to getting to know you all.
  • Amber_2005
    Amber_2005 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I'm 4'11" and would love to lose 40. Today my weight is 154.
  • cindyt472
    cindyt472 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Hello all, I am 5'2 and need to lose 60-70 pounds. I would love to join you all.
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 4' 11" ad need to lose about 50 lbs. I'll join!
  • tricia78
    tricia78 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hey! 5'1" here and would like to drop about 30+ lbs. I got up to 172 and am now currently sitting at 159ish. I know that 130 may still be a lot for my height but I'd definitely feel better.
  • lwhite0503
    lwhite0503 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 5'0 with 40-45 pounds to lose. Would love new friends in the same boat!
  • mary659497
    mary659497 Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    I am 5ft 1 inches who needs to lose 40 pounds. If you want please send me a friend request. I find it very helpful to have the same weight loss goals.
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" targeting a 40lbs weight loss.
  • LonaPetrelli
    LonaPetrelli Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a short lady 5'1". I've been changing my life since 4/20/14 (Easter). So far I've lost 67 lbs with approx 100 more to go. The gym I joined told me about this website. I've logged in for 74 days straight. I'd be glad to share and get encouragment from other life changers. For those of you who are younger than me (61) I want to congratulate you for getting the courage far soon than I have.
  • jeanie1811
    jeanie1811 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'1" and I would like to lose about 40lbs - I'm currently 165lbs. I'd love to join your group.
  • starryphoenix
    starryphoenix Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 and have a little less than 50 to lose!
  • segacs
    segacs Posts: 4,599 Member
    Options
    tricia78 wrote: »
    Hey! 5'1" here and would like to drop about 30+ lbs. I got up to 172 and am now currently sitting at 159ish. I know that 130 may still be a lot for my height but I'd definitely feel better.

I know how you feel. I'm targeting 115 as my ultimate goal weight (currently sitting at 150 after starting at 155) but my first target is 140 by Christmas and 135 by New Year's. (I'm backpacking for two weeks over Christmas break, and I always lose a lot of weight when I do since I get so much more exercise. Keeping it off once I get home in January will be the next challenge. But I digress.) I think by breaking it up into 10-pound intervals, I'll be less likely to get discouraged by how far I have to go. And it'll also give me a chance to re-evaluate my calorie goals every 10lbs, since I know the pace will slow as I get closer to my goal weight and I'm sure I'll hit some plateaus.

By the way, if anyone's interested, I've got a 60-Day Challenge group going here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/100166-60-day-challenge. We're just under two weeks in. Fellow short ladies looking to accomplish a key interim goal by Christmas, feel free to join us!

• exstromn
    exstromn Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I'm 43 years old, 5'4 and weighed my heaviest yet at 281 on 10/2/14. I joined a program through work who is paying 1/2 the cost for the first six months, so I figured why not? I have lost 14.6 LBs so far and I am already noticing changes in how my clothes fit. I also have suffered from swollen ankles for years and now the inflamation has been reduced by 80% now that I am moving more etc. Not ready to go down a size yet, but happy with the results so far. My Goal weight is 125, but will be happy with being able to shop for clothes anywhere I like, and getting out of plus sizes which I have been wearing for the past 20 years. (Thank you LB for being there for me through the large years LOL!)