hi im just getting started

hi im stephanie im 24. i have 3 beutiful children i have joined my fitness pal as since having my first born i have really let my self go when i was 18 and pregnant with first i was a size 16 not the ideal size but it wasnt so bad then i went on to have my other two beutiful children and i just cant stand too see my self i really dont no how my partner can find my attractive i am 20 stone and 4 pound and im so ashamed of myself im a embarasment to my children so tommorow is going to be a new day for me i have tried lots of times to trying losing weight and i keep giving up i dont want too no more im going too do this for me and my children. if you would like to friend me that is fine it would be maybe nice too find people around my area in same position and we could meet and go for walks. i dont have no encouragement at the moment

Replies

• sammi_williams
    sammi_williams Posts: 24 Member
    It is very difficult to go back and think that you looked better before, but that can be the best motivation sometimes. If you want, I'm in a similar situation (no kids yet, though) and maybe we could help motivate each other. :)
  • that would be great hun i will do so well up until tea time then i just think forget it i will always be fat. but im sick of putting it of and want my kids to be proud to say im there mum
  • I feel the exact same, I have 2 kids and am 25. I always think about my pre pregnancy figure and wish I was that size again. I have just started my weight loss journey this week, I really want to lose weight this time and not stop like previous attempts. Hope you ladies dont mind me posting :)
  • Chanti1620
    Chanti1620 Posts: 92 Member
    Hey,
    I just had my 2nd child, and at my highest weight 360; i was a size 26
    I had no idea i had gotten soooo big, and looking back idk how my boyfriend now husband found me attractive! its crazy, but now i'm almost 100lbs down and i'm a size 18/20; pushing to be a flat 200 by March

I'd love to have you as a friend, i'm getting back into the habit of logging, i stopped when i found out i was pregnant, lol =)