Dannon Oikos Pumpkin Pie Yogurt

Options
OMG this is sooooooo good!!! That is all :smile: Thank you! Carry On

Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    GRRR another yogurt I'm never going to find. Not fair :p I absolutely love the Dannon Oikos stuff. The apple pie is delish.
  • mlyn627
    mlyn627 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yes I agree it's delicious!
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I've not tried the Dannon one...

Chobani makes a yummy pumpkin spice Greek yogurt.

Last year Yoplait (regular yogurt) made a pumpkin spice....not good.
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Love the apple pie, so may have to try to find the pumpkin pie one to try!
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    I had a brand called Noosa today (australlian style), their pumpkin flavor is really yummy. If I could justify $3 yogurt every day, I would buy the store out
  • Francl27
    Options
    Yeah I couldn't find that one today. Oh well.
  • Docpremie
    Docpremie Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Chobani's Pumpkin Spice is good too, but pretty tart. I add a little Sugar-free Pumpkin Spice liquid creamer to the Chobani & it's really good. Also the Chobani is fewer calories, even with the added creamer.
  • SkepticalOwl
    SkepticalOwl Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Trader Joe's has a good pumpkin greek yogurt, too.
  • Francl27
    Options

I was sorely disappointed.
  • mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Options
    MamaRiss wrote: »
    I had a brand called Noosa today (australlian style), their pumpkin flavor is really yummy. If I could justify $3 yogurt every day, I would buy the store out

I saw the Noosa pumpkin yogurt at Target--was really intrigued, but couldn't justify the 290 calories in a tub. Do you eat the whole tub as a serving or usually split it?

• reginastiffler
    reginastiffler Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I agree about the Oikos pumpkin pie. My only regret was that they only had one :(
  • bruerin
    bruerin Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I must look for this--I prefer Oikos over any other brand. I did not like the Chobani pumkin one.
  • Francl27
    Options
    bruerin wrote: »
    I must look for this--I prefer Oikos over any other brand. I did not like the Chobani pumkin one.

Yeah I'm starting to lean that way too. Way tastier than Chobani, although I still like the Fage Fruyo best (but limited flavors and 40% more expensive).
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    I've had Yoplait greek style pumpkin cheesecake yogurt -- delicious but I can only find it at Walmart and only usually about 4 containers at a time.
  • jessicagrieshaber
    jessicagrieshaber Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    That sounds SO good. I'll definitely have to look for that in the supermarket next time I go shopping
  • MamaRiss
    MamaRiss Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    mitch16 wrote: »
    MamaRiss wrote: »

I saw the Noosa pumpkin yogurt at Target--was really intrigued, but couldn't justify the 290 calories in a tub. Do you eat the whole tub as a serving or usually split it?

I had enough room in my calorie goal for the whole container. But it is a larger container, so i think even half would be a decent about
  • strawberrypopsicles
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »

I was sorely disappointed.

Me too. Probably because it was fat free and fat free yogurt is gross
  • Francl27
    Options
    Still no luck! I check every time, lol
  • SomeNights246
    SomeNights246 Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I wasn't too impressed with the Chobani one. But I tend to prefer pumpkin pie flavor over just pumpkin spice. I loved the Yoplait Pumpkin pie one. Not sure if that's the same one that another poster mentioned. I liked it, though. Put a bit of whipped cream on it, and yum.

I'll keep my eyes open for the Dannon one. I'm a pumpkin fiend. That's my favorite part of fall. I've always loved pumpkin. So it being the 'in thing' now... is making me very, very happy. Lots of cool products to try. :smiley:
  • Francl27
    Options
    Couldn't find the Yoplait pumkin either. So sad.