Has anyone use a Fitbit or___

Options
I'm thinking of buying a Fitbit wrist band or something like it. Has any one used any of these? I'm looking for some input on the pros and cons on them. Thanks for any help Grandmasadie

Replies

• Ailorn
    Ailorn Posts: 79 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I've got one and it's alright. Sometimes it's irritating to wear a watch like thing all the time. Sometimes it's irritating to have a watch like thing that doesnt tell you the time... Otherwise it's handy for work competitions and for motivation for getting out and going for another few laps around the house if you're close to your goal. You absolutely don't need it, but it can be fun.
  • Jesssamesssa
    Jesssamesssa Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I have a garmin vivofit. IN LOVE with it. For real. Looks like a watch and gives me the time so I wear it 24/7.
  • gleggio
    gleggio Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Agree! I have the Vivosmart HR. I've only had it for 5 days. It's easy to get started & so far works perfect. Syncs immediately & data seems right compared to other measures. I got it over others because it is waterproof & works while swimming. Haven't been very deep but it works normal while wet-except it changed screens when the shower stream hit it. It looks nice so I also wear it 24 hrs. Seeing the sleep read out is interesting. It shows clearly when I had a bad night sleep (I don't know if I feel better or worse seeing the up, light sleep, up, repeat!). I'm 60 with Addison's Disease and very active at then exhausted after work. The Garmin keeps me going so I get my steps in & more when it says Move! It is just wonderful at keeping me going.