I can't believe what they've done to the recipe entry system

Options
I just tried to enter a new recipe. Eeeek, they changed, it for the worse! I finally gave up! THeir recipe system was so great, that is what I loved about this website. Now they have killed it. I just don't understand why. Anyone else struggling like I am??

Replies

• angelexperiment
    angelexperiment Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Yes I tried to put in my recipe fir calculation and it is gone! I teied the other way and it would not do it. I loved it cause I could gert a more accurate figure on my calories and just figured out how to do it! I hope this is not permanent.
  • rterilynn
    rterilynn Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Week 1 for me. I haven't used that feature yet.
  • besaro
    besaro Posts: 1,858 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    ok ok, i need to calm down, i just double checked, you can just add specifics. maybe this will work…need to actually put in a whole recipe to make sure...

• sydneydeb
    sydneydeb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I love the recipe builder it's fantastic but I never used the old one so not sure of the comparasion
  • grammsterof6
    grammsterof6 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I finally got my recipe in. The secret is in either editing one of your old recipes or importing a recipe that's somewhat close, then editing it. It's difficult, really difficult and it's not exact like my recipes used to be but it's better than nothing. To enter one of your own recipes is not possible any more, unfortunately. I am so hoping they do some tweating. In the meantime I am searching for a new website similar to what mfp used to be.