Meal tracking recommendations?

Options
Can anyone recommend another site that allows basic meal tracking?

It doesn't need to be very elaborate or have its own food database (such as MFP's, which you can't rely on anyway).

It doesn't even have to look very pretty. Just rudimentary functionality.

I've been a member for quite some time, and the ability to effortlessly track my intake was what brought me here (and I'm sure I'm not alone in this).

However, the changes that have been made to the "recipe" feature, while aesthetically pleasing, have not only removed aspects that I came to rely on, but now I'm unable to accomplish even the most basic tasks (i.e. editing a pre-existing recipe).

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• JenMc14
    JenMc14 Posts: 2,389 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    The only other one I've ever used is a SparkPeople, and I liked it. I switched to MFP for no real reason, mostly because I started using the forums here more.
  • LiminalAscendance
    LiminalAscendance Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    AleesMom95 wrote: »

This is not very helpful.

I have an existing recipe that cannot be updated.

I know where to go, and what to do. This isn't working properly.

I'm not asking anyone to fix it; I'm just looking for alternatives.

But thanks for your reply.
  • LiminalAscendance
    Options
    JenMc14 wrote: »
    The only other one I've ever used is a SparkPeople, and I liked it. I switched to MFP for no real reason, mostly because I started using the forums here more.

Thanks. Will check this out.
  • LiminalAscendance
    Options
    JenMc14 wrote: »

Thanks, just what I was looking for. I knew this site wouldn't let me down (well, at least the community).