Really Nervous but here it goes 41 lbs lost

Options

Replies

• GretchenReine
    GretchenReine Posts: 1,427 Member
    Options
    Do you really not see a difference? I think there is an amazing transformation going on here. Great job!!! :cheers:
  • sjscobie1982
    Options
    well done. you're doing fantastic x
  • Donald_Dozier_50
    Donald_Dozier_50 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    The difference s a huge one. Not only is it obvious in your before and now pictures but it comes through in your words as well. I could read in this post where your attitude of hope and determination has evolved. Good luck on your journey, you WILL succeed since you have the right attitude and obviously are working so hard.

107 lbs. to lose here in total, 58 lbs. down and 49 to go.............
  • wendamabelle
    wendamabelle Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That is a huge difference! Way to go!
  • furniem
    furniem Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I can totally see the difference! You should be very proud of yourself!!
  • ShmareParks
    ShmareParks Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Wow! You can see an amazing difference everywhere, right down to the hands and feet. You're becoming an "hourglass" already!! You have obviously been working really hard. Very inspiring. Thank you for sharing and keep it up!
  • daltem
    daltem Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Way to go!:smile:
  • MonicaT1972
    MonicaT1972 Posts: 512
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep it up girl it's obviously working for you!!!
  • Johanne1957
    Johanne1957 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Wow, great achievement...congrats and thanks for sharing....these successes are so motivating!
  • Gracie1214
    Gracie1214 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    you are doing great and it really shows :smile:
  • Mischievous_Rascal
    Mischievous_Rascal Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    I sure hope you can see the difference! WTG!!!
  • pbrinnm
    pbrinnm Posts: 39
    Options
    I see it in your arms, your legs, your belly and I'm certain it's visible in your face. Awesome.
  • MichelleRoseMurphy
    MichelleRoseMurphy Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!!! I can really see a big difference! I hope you can see it now yourself!!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I am like you ... couldn't see the progress until I looked at pictures from the beginning. Still have about 40 pounds to go ... but we'll both get where we want to be. Congratulations and thanks for being brave enough to post your pictures. :flowerforyou:
  • m6rsy
    m6rsy Posts: 21
    Options
    thats brilliant, great achievement, keep up your good work as its paying off! x
  • SlimJanette
    SlimJanette Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, it really shows. You should be so proud. Keep up the good work!!
  • JuliesZenpuppy7400
    JuliesZenpuppy7400 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You really can see a difference!!! I have the same problem seeing the changes that everyone else sees. Keep up the great work!!! You're doing wonderfully!!!!!!:happy:
  • FromHereOnOut
    FromHereOnOut Posts: 3,237 Member
    Options
    WOW!

You are changing the course of your health and your life! Congratulations! Keep it up!
  • FattyPandaCakes
    Options
    Good job!
    I want to lose around 40lb in 4months so you encourage me.
    Keep going! :3
  • fluffymcfluffster
    fluffymcfluffster Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    So exciting!!! This is great motivation to see the difference! Keep up your hard work, it is paying off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!