Mid-way progress success story (pics)..

Options
LoryBear
LoryBear Posts: 89 Member
edited October 2014 in Success Stories
I'm about halfway to where I want to be right now, and I've lost the majority of the weight I need to lose (only a few pounds to go!) but even after that I've got a lot of muscle I need to gain to be where I want to be at, so I'd figure I'm about midway through my journey to a more ideal body type. Which makes me want to share my progress.
Sorry for the dirty mirror, lol, but the first picture is from the beginning of my weight loss (early june) and the other one is a selfie from 2 nights ago.

ebb4a30f29c54c5e5f15fb5cfb1f8b73.jpg

00bade7ae4958ef07f0731dad276791a.jpg

It's by no means a huge transformation, compared to some of the amazing successes other people have had, and I had a loooot of weeks where I'd just quit my healthy eating and exercising entirely, but I'm going to keep trying until I get where I need to be. :)

Sorry for the crappy before picture, btw, but I don't have a lot of before pictures, as I wasn't happy at all with how I looked back then and I avoided any full body pics.

Replies

• flamenco_dancer
    Options
    You look great - I'd be delighted if my 'after' picture was anywhere close to your 'before' picture.

Well done - you look amazing.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I know, I kind of wondered if you'd posted the 'after' picture first... Until I got to the real after pic. (I have no idea why you avoided cameras before, lol!) Anyway, well done!! And good luck with the next part of your plan! Xx
  • SassyMoonbeams
    SassyMoonbeams Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Great job sweetie! I'd kill a baby panda to have those abs of yours!!
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,714 Member
    Options
    Great job sweetie! I'd kill a baby panda to have those abs of yours!!
    Hahaha! MAJOR animal lover here, but this made me laugh!

• elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,301 Member
    Options
    You look great.. I thought the first pic was the after at first too. But you do look even fitter…well done!
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look amazing!
  • LoryBear
    LoryBear Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone. :blush:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!