Before and After SQUATS!

Options
Bonjour Everyone

So I just started lifting again ( cardio on the side ) . I was wondering if you can all share your before and after squat lifting pictures for motivation.

There are alot before and after pic discussions.but i would like to see some butt and leg transformations.

Replies

Options
    me too! I'm doing lots of squats, be nice to see what I might acheive
  • MONZIE88
    MONZIE88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i took my before pics and have been squatting for 2 weeks .
    in 2 weeks ill post my 1 month progress.

BUT untill then i need some motivation to keep going. I want to see peoples results
  • MONZIE88
    edited October 2014
    Options

• emcemayo
    emcemayo Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Bump I will
    Like to see too
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Bump...just joined a gym:DDDDD
  • shaddow101
    Options
    Bump
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Sorry I don't have any pics...but let me tell you...there certainly is a difference!
  • bebenevaeh
    bebenevaeh Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • MONZIE88
    Options
    Anyone
  • Cortneyrenee04
    Cortneyrenee04 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    I don't have pics either but I've noticed a HUGE difference in my bum since I started doing my squats! It's much tighter and perkier! I do 100 each night, sometimes more.
  • SassyMoonbeams
    SassyMoonbeams Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I can FEEL a difference but have yet to see the results because my butt has started to flatten up due to weight loss. I have always had a nice round butt so I'm hoping once I get closer to goal weight it'll be visible again! Lol
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    This isn't a great comparison, but the pic on the left is before I found weights (weighed in at 155 with a high BF% and flat butt). The pic on the right is after a year of lifting (weighed in at 175 with an "fitness" BF% and a decent squat booty).
    10qjg35.jpg
  • MONZIE88
    Options
    xcalygrl wrote: »
    This isn't a great comparison, but the pic on the left is before I found weights (weighed in at 155 with a high BF% and flat butt). The pic on the right is after a year of lifting (weighed in at 175 with an "fitness" BF% and a decent squat booty).
    10qjg35.jpg

Good Job ....!!!

You look great !

I was wondering how much u lift ... or how much did u start with ! ?

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!