Options
Healthier_Me
Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
1 1/2 cups vanilla nonfat yogurt
1 (10-ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
1/4 cup well-chilled heavy cream
4 ladyfinger cookies

Place the yogurt in a strainer lined with a paper towel and let it drain over a bowl to thicken in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, and up to 1 day. Discard the liquid and set the thickened yogurt aside.
Puree half the raspberries in a food processor until smooth. Strain into a large bowl, pressing the liquid out with a rubber spatula. Discard the seeds. Whisk in the confectioners' sugar. Stir in the remaining raspberries.

In a chilled small bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks are formed. Gently fold in the yogurt. Fold in the raspberry mixture.

Spoon into cocktail glasses and chill, covered, for at least 1 hour. Serve with ladyfinger cookies.

Nutrition Information
Nutritional Analysis per Serving Calories 242
Carbohydrates 39 grams Total fat 7 grams
Saturated fat 4 grams Protein 7 grams
Fiber 1 gram Sodium 85 milligrams

Difficulty: Easy
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Inactive Prep Time: 5 hours
Yield: 4 (1/2 cup) servings

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_35670,00.html

Replies

• Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    Options
    1 1/2 cups vanilla nonfat yogurt
    1 (10-ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
    1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
    1/4 cup well-chilled heavy cream
    4 ladyfinger cookies

Place the yogurt in a strainer lined with a paper towel and let it drain over a bowl to thicken in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours, and up to 1 day. Discard the liquid and set the thickened yogurt aside.
    Puree half the raspberries in a food processor until smooth. Strain into a large bowl, pressing the liquid out with a rubber spatula. Discard the seeds. Whisk in the confectioners' sugar. Stir in the remaining raspberries.

In a chilled small bowl whip the cream until stiff peaks are formed. Gently fold in the yogurt. Fold in the raspberry mixture.

Spoon into cocktail glasses and chill, covered, for at least 1 hour. Serve with ladyfinger cookies.

Nutrition Information
    Nutritional Analysis per Serving Calories 242
    Carbohydrates 39 grams Total fat 7 grams
    Saturated fat 4 grams Protein 7 grams
    Fiber 1 gram Sodium 85 milligrams

Difficulty: Easy
    Prep Time: 15 minutes
    Inactive Prep Time: 5 hours
    Yield: 4 (1/2 cup) servings

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/recipes/recipe/0,1977,FOOD_9936_35670,00.html