Please look at my food diary for help?

Hi All

My macros and calories don't seem to be adding up right, is there a fault?

Replies

• 1985mansfield
    1985mansfield Posts: 9 Member
    Feel free to look at my diary with any suggestions?
  • cookmtn
    cookmtn Posts: 156 Member
    Try the food and nutrition forum. Also search setting macro targets. I don't know enough to answer your question intelligently. Might also try the Eat, Train, Progress group on here.
  • StaciMarie1974
    StaciMarie1974 Posts: 4,138 Member
    edited October 2014
    Probably just a little error from rounding. Your today #s come out to 9 x 22 + 4 * (106 + 138) = 1174, yet you logged 1220 calories so far. Something logged as 0 grams fat might be .4 grams or 4 grams protein might be 4.3 grams.

If you're looking for advice though... Is there a reason you're cutting your fat so low? Our bodies need fat to function. Wouldn't hurt to get in more fruits, veggies.
  • 1985mansfield
    1985mansfield Posts: 9 Member
    Thank you for the replies, I have never eaten much great but always include veggies with my main meal. I eat the majority of my fats later in the day as i weight train in the morning and this is when i concentrate on carbs and protein.

Do you know whether MFP count fibre calories or would it be included in the carb total, i do understand they round up the numbers but when i added the macros up myself it still goes way over my calories?