Congratulations!!! Way to go!
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    High five to you! Congratulations!
  • cjvvus
    cjvvus Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    That is absolutely Wonderful. Congrats for a job well done and staying committed!
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Amazing and wonderful and all those things I can't think of to say. 100 pounds in 9 months is an amazing result. I can hear the pride in your voice and you deserve a great big hand clap and rounds and rounds of applause. :flowerforyou:
  • ereck44
    ereck44 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Really cool and very inspiring!
  • camper2022
    camper2022 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    That's fabulous! You deserve it, you've been a hard worker!
  • tcraw15
    tcraw15 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Good job! I'm sure that feels amazing! You look great! Keep up the good work :)
  • ImaBeRockinDatBody
    ImaBeRockinDatBody Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!! So VERY inspiring to me :)
  • 2ht2hand1e
    2ht2hand1e Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Get it, girl!!!!! Awesome job. You look amazing. You put so much effort in and it's paying off for you.
  • taylorckt1
    taylorckt1 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    Awesome...hard work pays off! Can't wait to see those pics...share more about what you've been doing along the way.
  • KES71GEM
    KES71GEM Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    OMG!!!! You have me crying for you!!!! That is awesome. Good for you. I am proud of you and I don't even know you.
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,569 Member
    Options
    Aw thanks so much everyone!!! And there are no secrets...I eat right and work my *kitten* off at the gym 5-6 times a week and don't make any excuses. I want to show people that you can do ANYTHING you put your mind to when you want something bad enough!!! IT IS possible!! Thanks so much for all your support!!!

Rock on. Congratulations.
  • Andrea8985
    Andrea8985 Posts: 107
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome! 100lbs in 9 months?! Amazing. :) I hope I'm as successful as you!
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    AW thank you!!! YOU can do ANYTHING you want to do...you just have to want it bad enough to NOT give yourself excuses and to love yourself enough! IT IS POSSIBLE!!!
  • pandamars
    pandamars Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to the new you and to your new, amazing, and better life!!! Hooraaay!!!!
  • Mickers36
    Mickers36 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I cannot wait until I reach that point where I am not hiding and where I can be truly comfortable in my own skin. Congrats to you and your achievement !!!!!
  • kara2
    kara2 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your inspiring story. I am 37 lbs away from reaching the 100lb lost mark. Your story has reminded me that anything is possible.
  • MAvila66
    MAvila66 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Mind blowing looking at the photo's. Looking at the car seat photo would had in mind you were to the point of no return. Congrats, thanks for sharing and inspiring others in the community.
  • naturallyme36
    naturallyme36 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    wonderful and congrats to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • meggyshae
    meggyshae Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I cannot wait until I reach that point where I am not hiding and where I can be truly comfortable in my own skin. Congrats to you and your achievement !!!!!

Sweetie - I have lived that way for far too long and I am living proof that it IS possible!! YOU can do it!!! I believe in you!!!! Stay true to yourself and Never give up!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!