Tattoo!!! Sexy or Not?

Options

Replies

• Ripfit138
    Ripfit138 Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    wait... I'm a trashy criminal? Sweet!! that means I should quit my solid well paying job and start up drugs and stop being a good mom to my little girl all because I have a few tats! thanks for the heads up guys ! ;)

See? Dreams CAN come true!

I'm a member of the "trashy criminals are hot" club, personally
  • Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    this is my gift to myself when i cross the finish line and get to my goal size:

goaltattoo_zpsf3182388.jpg

I plan on adding in a little more plum tones to mine...

very pretty! but that *kitten*'s gonna hurt. i hope it's not your first.

Just gonna come out and say it... at first glance or at a distance, it looks like that person has serious skin rashes or skid burns. :frowning:

I'm with folks that say it depends on the person and the tattoo. It's a highly personal thing. I think my sister has the sexiest tattoos of anyone I know. They aren't over the top, but emphasize her figure and just look cool. Personally, when it comes to sexiness, I don't like it when tattoos end up covering up/hiding or distracting from a person's body, or making them look mutilated (intentional or not), rather than accentuating it.

Like this is artistic, but not sexy:

love.jpg

vs. this, which is something that follows the contours of his body and shows it off:

tattoos-for-men-3.jpg

But to each their own. I would get a tattoo if I wasn't so indecisive!
  • maoribadger
    maoribadger Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Not on faces or hands for me but anything else is fair game. Am about 3/4 through a Dr Seuss full sleeve
  • Intervene
    Intervene Posts: 276
    Options
    sexy
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Dig em. Quite fond of mine.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    People with tats have body image issues so they cover up in them. Kinda sad really. I want someone who is comfortable the way they are with out the emotional baggage.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    If they're Beautiful they are Sexy! If trashy or vulgar NO!
  • toiletski
    toiletski Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    People with tats have body image issues so they cover up in them. Kinda sad really. I want someone who is comfortable the way they are with out the emotional baggage.

true, ink on the skin really hides one's extra flab
  • jacques57
    jacques57 Posts: 2,129 Member
    Options
    My favorite. "The Angle of Death"
  • DragonShoe_GCole
    DragonShoe_GCole Posts: 138 Member
    Options

lol ayt (did I do that right? lol)....

Yes & no sir, lol, it's usually done as "aight"

• TheresaC928
    Options
    sexy. I have none but I appreciate all great art work. :)
  • winf
    winf Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I have a thing for any girl featured on Suicide Girls
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Sexy! I love mine, and love it when my partner has some ink to show, too!
    I have six. 1. a panther on my right hip, from my days in military school (my barracks was known as the zoo so we ALL have animals.) 2. The Star of Life and eagle/angel wings on my back. 3. A full thigh piece, left-side, of the mountains and lakes of Glacier National Park with a Kokopelli backpacker, me!, with "All who wander are not lost." 4. A Mountain/Snowflake right shoulder cap, I do ski patrol in the winter. 5. A "frog prince", right inner wrist, done in white ink, to remind me that most who seem like prince charming usually turn into toads. And 6. A green apple on my inner right forearm, for my granddaughter, who calls me "Apples." (it's my grandmother name, since I refuse to be called Granny Smith.) I have a Wolf tattoo in final art as we speak and plan on getting a small "friends" tattoo; I'm thinking I'll get a compass and he'll get an anchor, next summer with my best friend of 30 years. I'm sure after that there will be more, but that remains to be seen!

And, for those who have to know: I am a medical professional. I have several college degrees and I am highly trained and respected in my field. I can cover them when needed, but as none of my tatts could even be construed as offensive, I usually don't. Many times they are conversation pieces with my patients, taking their mind off what has the potential to be the worst day of their lives.
  • Xeuleu
    Xeuleu Posts: 411
    Options
    Very sexy
  • sparkynazca
    sparkynazca Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I do love a good tattoo. The one provided as an example in the initial post, however, I do not find attractive.
  • muphin73
    muphin73 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Definitely sexy. I've got 8 and the bf's back and both arms are covered, and I absolutely LOVE IT!
  • lookin4gains
    lookin4gains Posts: 1,762 Member
    Options
    I think tats are sexy on people. They have become quite mainstream, but it's self expression and art. I like tattoos that tell a story and are unique. I thinking drawing your own or your own unique idea is much more fulfilling and interesting than just picking something out of a flash book at a shop. But that's just my opinion.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Sexy. Very sexy.

SweetThangTat.jpg
  • abuck_13
    abuck_13 Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Depends....there are a lot of factors that come into play
  • cich86
    cich86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Tasteful tattoos are always sexy! I have 3 and if I had money for more I'd get them :) but my husband thinks too many isn't attractive. Lol but I still want them :)