Reiki/Polarity

Options
MuddyEquestrian
MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
I'm posting this to see if anyone else has had sessions with a Reiki/Polarity practitioner and found this to be helpful on their weightloss/healthy living journey. I have started going to a practitioner and have found this incredibly helpful to my mental and emotional factors in my weight loss. Just looking for others who have also used this to help them. I know some people believe this is nonsense, so if you do, please no need to comment and add negativity to this post. To each their own!

Have a wonderful day :)

Replies

• peter56765
    peter56765 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    So you only want to hear opinions if they match yours? Try talking into a tape recorder and playing it back.
  • MuddyEquestrian
    MuddyEquestrian Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    peter56765 wrote: »
    So you only want to hear opinions if they match yours? Try talking into a tape recorder and playing it back.

I was simply looking for friends who have also used some of these tools. I was not asking for an opinion on the practice. If I was, I would certainly be open to opinions!
  • Unstoppable4
    Unstoppable4 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am a Reiki practitioner, and I don't use Reiki for weight loss per se, but as part of my total wellness regimen. I think where Reiki is helpful is in it's ability to provide emotional support, as well as physical pain relief. In that sense, I see Reiki as a great tool in ones health and wellness toolbox :)
  • nogreenthumb
    Options
    I don't know much about the practice myself, but if it helps you in other areas of your life, then it will probably help with the whole fitness/weight loss aspect too (aka - more positive attitude).