‘One’derland… 117 lbs lost – Pics and journey story!

Options
13»

Replies

• Pamela_June
    Pamela_June Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    You are a beauiful person (both before and after!!) ... and you have amazing determination - thanks for sharing you success!! :)
  • Vivisexsymbol
    Vivisexsymbol Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! :)
  • cmsgrant
    cmsgrant Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! Great work, you are lookin amazing!
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    Love the attitude in the last pic. Awesome job!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,006 Member
    Options
    Congrats, you look amazing
  • AShannon54
    AShannon54 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for the support and encouragement. I am not perfect person and I have struggles and self doubt all the time. I worry about losing weight, I worry about gaining weight, I worry that I have spent to much time on myself and not my kids... but at the end of the day I try to just listen to both my heart and my body and keep walking down my own path.

Reading other people's stories and journeys on MFP has been a great inspiration to me and I only hope to inspire others to find their own success in their own way. I have struggled with my weight and my own personal demons my whole life. I had to heal my heart/mind first before I started on my health.
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!