Returning Marine from back injury

Options
I am a former Sgt. from the Marine Corps and I have suffered from a back injury ( would prefer not to get into the details ) and I have gained a bit of weight from not working out for over a year now... I am very motivated to join this community and will be updating my profile picture weekly ( every Wednesday ) to show visual progress! Please help this Marine stick to his guns!!! Semper Fi!

Replies

• JuiceBars
    JuiceBars Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Need a friend? Feel free to add me. I have had an injury that set me back but I am trying hard to get off the last 10-15 pounds or so. Not sure what input you like to have but I do log on most every day and keep track of my good friends.
  • Winston817
    Winston817 Posts: 1,335 Member
    Options
    First....thank you for your service. Second...I broke my leg bad and had surgery a little over a year ago would be glad to help out with what I can. Feel free to add.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    Welcome, nice to meet you
  • 50sFit
    50sFit Posts: 712 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    flexcoe wrote: »
    I am a former Sgt. from the Marine Corps and I have suffered from a back injury ( would prefer not to get into the details ) and I have gained a bit of weight from not working out for over a year now... I am very motivated to join this community and will be updating my profile picture weekly ( every Wednesday ) to show visual progress! Please help this Marine stick to his guns!!! Semper Fi!
    I also had an injury, and as you can see, I bloated up like a rooting hog. It took me 2 years to lose the weight, and now, I feel like a Marine again!
    Devil Dog...if I can do it, so can you!
    (*) Simper Fi! (*)
    vat39frydsmp.jpg