122 pounds lost! 5'7, SW 267, CW 144 Update w/pics!

Options
Some of you may remember me from my first success post a few months ago once I hit my 100 pounds down mark. For those who haven't but are interested, here is the link:
http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1336889/100-pounds-down-today-celebratory-post-pic-heavy#latest

I thought I would do an update! My short back story is in the link above so I will not repeat it but will pick up from anything new. Since then I have lost another 22 pounds! My biggest excitement at the moment is....I registered for my first 5K! I am nervous, scared, anxious, and excited all in one. It was an impulse decision so I am unprepared but got the opportunity so I thought it's now or never. It is this Saturday so I basically only had 4 days to prepare when I registered yesterday. Ops! Hahaha I am just going to do my best and have fun!
Going clothes shopping is another non-scale victory I have had recently! I was shocked to realize I have went from a size 22/24 to a size medium in tops and size 8/9 in jeans! I am so happy and excited. I can't believe how far I have came and plan to continue on! I love reading everyone's progress, journeys, and you are all inspirations! Keep going and do not give up!

This is September 2013 compared to October 2014 (Picture was taken a few days ago while clothes shopping)

ssgnjpb14ko1.jpg

New face update Oct 2014

pf87xj6kg6ab.jpg

My things for my first 5K! It is a Glow Run.

bgs9kgzelg6h.jpg

Replies

• shballa
    shballa Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Good luck in the 5K! I'm sure you will be proud of yourself when it is over. And you look fabulous.
  • MindyG150
    MindyG150 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Totally Awesome! Congratulations!!
  • MallieRose91
    MallieRose91 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thank you! It definitely means a lot! I am getting remotivated and back on track after falling off the past two weeks! This 5K and comparing has definitely helped!
  • gamesandgains
    gamesandgains Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Love these success stories. Great job, you look amazing.
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    Wow you look 20 years younger, fantastic job! Enjoy the 5K, you know once you do one you'll get addicted. :smiley:
  • smelanie504
    Options
    Those 8/9 jeans even look big on you girl! Great job!! :)
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, props!
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    Thank you everyone!! I definitely don't plan on the 5K being my last. I can't wait to keep making progress!
  • luvforever
    luvforever Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and have done an awesome job. Good luck with your 5K, you're going to rock it! :D
  • leabrandie
    leabrandie Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    What are you doing diet wise?? Counting calories, you look awesome!
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    I just eat healthy and count calories :smile: This definitely doesn't mean I don't give in to the junk every now and then. I just try to stay or fit them under my calorie goals when I do have them occassionally.
  • MallieRose91
    Options
    occasionally
  • becca_21
    becca_21 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    You look stunning.. Absolutely phenomenal!! Congratulations, pretty girl!! So happy for you :smiley:
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Some of you may remember me from my first success post a few months ago once I hit my 100 pounds down mark. For those who haven't but are interested, here is the link:
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1336889/100-pounds-down-today-celebratory-post-pic-heavy#latest

I thought I would do an update! My short back story is in the link above so I will not repeat it but will pick up from anything new. Since then I have lost another 22 pounds! My biggest excitement at the moment is....I registered for my first 5K! I am nervous, scared, anxious, and excited all in one. It was an impulse decision so I am unprepared but got the opportunity so I thought it's now or never. It is this Saturday so I basically only had 4 days to prepare when I registered yesterday. Ops! Hahaha I am just going to do my best and have fun!
    Going clothes shopping is another non-scale victory I have had recently! I was shocked to realize I have went from a size 22/24 to a size medium in tops and size 8/9 in jeans! I am so happy and excited. I can't believe how far I have came and plan to continue on! I love reading everyone's progress, journeys, and you are all inspirations! Keep going and do not give up!

This is September 2013 compared to October 2014 (Picture was taken a few days ago while clothes shopping)

ssgnjpb14ko1.jpg

New face update Oct 2014

pf87xj6kg6ab.jpg

My things for my first 5K! It is a Glow Run.

bgs9kgzelg6h.jpg

Congrats! You look hot af. Can't wait until I hit the 100 pounds gone forever! :) Here's mine.

3-1.jpg

• StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    You are my inspiration! My SW was 268 and I'm 5' 7" and started in 22/24s. This makes me so refreshed to know how far I can go if I just keep at it. You look so amazing! Have fun on your 5K. I'm doing one in November but know I'll walk most of it. But, next year I plan on doing 5 starting in June and just improve each time.
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congratulation, you look amazing and so happy. Have fun with you 5k I'm sure you'll do great.
  • archanajoyce
    archanajoyce Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! What an inspiration :smile:
  • Jennifer10723
    Jennifer10723 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    You seriously look amazing!! I have around the same to lose and that is great that you lost it in a year! I can only pray to be like that!
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    We share your
    Joy
  • evamoliv
    evamoliv Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring! Congrats you've done a great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!