Female-60 yrs/old-lost 65 pounds-5 pounds to goal

Options
The title about sums it up. I started the weight loss effort one year ago with a goal to lose 70 pounds. It seemed an insurmountably high number, but now so close... of course the last 15 or so seem to be coming off SO s-l-o-w-l-y! That's okay, just glad to be so close. I followed the low-carb approach which worked well for me because it was fairly easy to stick with.

Each day I work out 30 to 60 minutes, alternately rotating through HIIT, cardio-with-weights, and yoga workout DVDs.

So, I'm just trying to get focused and drive off those last 5 pounds now. I'm enjoying MFP. Love the tracking tools for energy in/energy out.

Replies

• rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Fab job :smile:
  • SandraDixon1945
    SandraDixon1945 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Congrads!
  • JuiceBars
    JuiceBars Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Need a friend to cheer you along? Feel free to add me.
  • sodakat
    sodakat Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Such a great accomplishment! Add me too if you want!

55835802.png

• hiphop10
    hiphop10 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Did you use this site to help? We are about same age.
  • luluismydog
    Options
    Hiphop10, I'm pretty new to this site. I checked it out once a while ago but didn't come back enough to really explore it although I wish I had. I'm sure it would have been helpful. I don't have much left to lose now, but I think it will be really great to help me lose those last few but especially to help the transition to maintaining the loss. That part causes me some anxiety! :#