Summer Clothes - NSV

Options
Camille0502
Camille0502 Posts: 311 Member
Last year around this time, I was busting out of a size 16. At that time I was at Kohls, I was looking at all the cute shorts and bermudas that would just NOT look good on me. I was on the precipice of having to wear plus sized clothes and just not happy at all with what I had let myself become. At that time, I told myself, "In one year, you will be able to wear those shorts and cute clothes." Fast forward to today. I kept my promise to myself! I bought four pairs of shorts that looked very flattering. I had hoped I would fit into a size 10 by now, but I fell a little short in that I'm wearing a size 12 - but I'm not in plus sizes and I'm not busting out of them, so I am very happy!! YAY me!!

Replies

• nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Awesome work!! Looking good in the clothes is so much more important than the number on them. 16 to 12 in a year is awesome!!
  • sprintto50
    sprintto50 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Great going! I love those clothing NSVs. My personal favourite.
  • rubyjuly21
    rubyjuly21 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    That's Awesome !! A great way to start the summer.
  • adenium11
    adenium11 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Such a wonderful feeling!! The last time I ever got close to needing a plus size I did exactly what you did.. RAN FOR THE Salad..lol Good work on getting down into a comfortable 12 for summer!
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    great job!!! that's a wonderful NSV
  • Tiff050709
    Tiff050709 Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    That's great! Good job sticking to your goal! That is my goal for next summer!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!