How will I be able to maintain?

Options
When I cannot use any of the recipes I have so painstakingly entered over the last 18 months because the new feature is broken and does not show weights in an intelligible form. It is all very well giving us access to the old recipe builder but at this point I simply haven't got the heart to re-enter all my dozens of recipes. Why can't they just put everything back as it was until they have a functional recipe builder. It is MADDENING FRUSTRATING INFURIATING! What are they playing at?! Grrrr

Replies

• nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    I haven't lost any of my recipes. I just double checked after you posted this. What's wrong with yours? That would be really upsetting.
  • RaspberryTickleChicken
    Options
    That would be very frustrating - so sorry to hear that.

Have you contacted MFP? They usually are pretty good about responding within 36 hrs. Quicker on Facebook.
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Contact their support. My recipes are all still there. But if you do have to tap them in again, surely it's only a couple of minutes time taken while you're cooking the food to enter stuff in. My recipes vary so much I tend to re-write them each time and it's no heart-ache.
  • proboho
    proboho Posts: 62 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Thank you so much friends. <3 As you will have gathered I was feeling so fed up. I have contacted MFP and notice that many others have the same issue. Anyway, when I went into a recipe last night I saw that 90% of the error has been fixed! Phew, so relieved! (I had even investigating 'Sparkspeople' that has a very user friendly recipe builder)...anyway, panic over, they are working on it and it is getting fixed. It made me realise what a fabulous tool this is and how much I have come to rely on it. :)
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Excellent!