Looking for new friends to motivate me again

Options
briannagravelle
briannagravelle Posts: 23 Member
edited October 2014 in Introduce Yourself
Good afternoon my fitness pall friends!!:)

Starting weight: 284
Current weight 174 :(
Goal weight 135

My story is a typical story I have been having weight issue my whole life I am now 21 year old and still living in this fat body! I got tease so much in school for my weight was always so depressed cause of this I wouldn't go out with friends or do anything as I was to ashamed all I wanted to was stay home in my room where no one could see me about a year ago I moved in on my own and decided this would be a perfect start to my healthy journey, slowly started to eat healthy and tried cutting portions as much as I could removed all the fast food out of my diet still to this day after being able to lose 110 pounds!!! I still feel like my old self if not worse everyday I wake up and if I see myself in the mirror I get this feeling of failure and depression I would love to wake up one day and just be happy, happy with what I look like happy with my body. I do know giving up will not go anywhere and there is a few times where I wanted to give up and just stop counting calories stop watching everything I ate but every time I ask myself why would I give up all the efforts I did all the times I wanted to quit and kept pushing why go back to my old self. This paragraph is to motivate myself as I am writing this and maybe some others that are feeling like me. I am thinking of all the effort I have put in this journey I would love to continue and would love nothing more to reach my goal.If this story relates to you or just simply would like some new motivation please don't be shy to add me :)

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Dont worry, youre only 21. Your body can change fast.
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Brianna,
    Good for you for starting your journey! You should be PROUD of how far you have already come! You can do this! Please feel free to friend me! I'm happy to help in anyway I can. ankdworak