NSV! WOOHOO!

Options
mizroxy13
mizroxy13 Posts: 466 Member
Celebrating the fact that I put on a pair of non-stretch jeans today that I haven't been able to wear in over TWO YEARS!!!! I'm wearing them comfortably today, after just 15 pounds down!

It's sometimes really hard to notice the weight change when it comes off slowly, so these little victories are definitely an inspiration to keep at it and be confident in what we are doing!!

What is YOUR NSV today?!!

Replies

• EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    (*) (*) (*)
  • Samiwhereareyou
    Samiwhereareyou Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    great job!!! congrats!!!
  • mizroxy13
    Options
    Thanks ladies!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Options
    Excellent!
  • Ataraxia81
    Ataraxia81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Last night I tried on a coat that I bought a year ago when I was about 50 pounds heavier. It was too small and didn't fit right when I bought it, but it fit great last night!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I'm no longer pre-diabetic. Got my most recent blood test results yesterday!
  • wmcmurray61
    wmcmurray61 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Doc just told me today that I can dump my hypertension meds. Woohoo!
  • mizroxy13
    Options
    So awesome to hear your successes!!! Keep it up!!
  • ngressman
    ngressman Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    My big NSV this week is that I feel great. After going to the gym for a month, I feel so energized. I can do situps now. I still can only do modified pushups, but they are getting easier.
  • Winterlover123
    Winterlover123 Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    That extra loop tighter on the belt :)
  • sartezalb
    sartezalb Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    After losing 25+ lbs the past few months, I finally fit in a tailored shirt made for me years ago.

The same day, 5 separate people asked me what I'd been doing differently. Funny what clothes will do!
  • ShortMrsN
    ShortMrsN Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    2 people this week have told me I am looking slimmer!!!
    I didn't realise that anyone except myself and my husband could see the difference :)
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Bumping this thread so others will hopefully see and contribute. :smiley:
  • CariJean64
    CariJean64 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    All my cholesterol and triglyceride numbers are back in the normal range!
  • gvhunterollie
    gvhunterollie Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    This morning I was able to see my entire 9 inches of
    scar from my emergency appendectomy without having to lift my belly roll to see under it
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    Very well done!

Yesterday, I tried on my 'dressy' trousers (my only formal black pair) which were always a very snug fit, and they were baggy! :)
  • mizroxy13
    Options
    I love seeing all of these successes! The scale always reigns, but look at all of these huge accomplishments! THAT is what we are here for! Health, happiness and an enriched and fulfilled life. SO much more than that number! :)))
  • raysmyth
    raysmyth Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I saw a slight dip in my inner thigh... somewhere between a loss of fat/increase in muscle definition!
  • mcpostelle
    mcpostelle Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Noticed that I'm getting muscle definition between my hips and butt region (the top of my gluteus maximus). :smiley:
  • cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    My jeans that I just bought two months ago are starting to look and fit like an "after" picture. I tried tightening my belt a couple of notches… it's causing the jeans to bunch. I figured they would be my "fat pants" by Thanksgiving. But it doesn't look like they're even gonna last that long!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!