Hello! :)

Options
Komble
Komble Posts: 179 Member
I've signed up to MyFitnessPal before... however I have found that I have given up and found it hard to get motivated as I don't really have anyone to discuss this journey with. I'm hoping maybe I can meet some new friends - so let me introduce myself!!
I'm Kimberley, I'm 22 years old & I live in the United Kingdom. I'd describe myself as friendly, honest and easy to talk to. I love animals, they're my friends.
My favourite food is tomato soup, my favourite season is autumn and my favourite type of flower is a sunflower. Did you know that you're taller in the morning?
I hope that maybe I can meet some people who'd like to share this journey with me, maybe we can encourage each other and become good friends.
Speak to y'all soon >:)

Replies

• Medivh73
    Medivh73 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Hey, Kimberley! My name is Sean, I'm 23 and my favorite season is autumn, too! I'll send you a request. I'm also a DBZ fan as well!
  • Komble
    Options
    Thanks for the reply and request, Sean! DBZ is amazing, I originally named my rabbit Potato, but over the last few years his name has transformed into Mr. Popotatotoro... which sounds confusing but it's really just a mixture of Mr. Popo, Potato and Totoro. I think he likes it!
  • Medivh73
    Options
    Komble wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply and request, Sean! DBZ is amazing, I originally named my rabbit Potato, but over the last few years his name has transformed into Mr. Popotatotoro... which sounds confusing but it's really just a mixture of Mr. Popo, Potato and Totoro. I think he likes it!

Haha, that's awesome! I had a hamster when I was younger that I named King Kai.

I loved the DBZ series. Have you seen the new movie yet?

• Komble
    Options
    Unfortunately no... Although I will admit I haven't finished the series yet! I am rushing through it pretty fast though - and I watched the Garlic Jr movie ;)
  • Medivh73
    Options
    Sweet! You'll enjoy the rest of the series :)