Looking For Long Term Weight-loss friends to add!

Options
I'm Eileen, 18, currently 236 gw is 180. I'm about 20 pounds down and I've noticed I do a lot better seeing other people. Feel free to add me! c:

Replies

• ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 20 lbs! I'm happy to help however I can. Feel free to add me. ankdworak
  • beatricelombule
    beatricelombule Posts: 96 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    You can add me. I am 191.6 lbs 5'5, I started at 230 and I am looking to lose a little more than 50 lbs.
  • stellaloses
    stellaloses Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Eileen, you can add me. I'm 24 and weigh 250 lbs :'( I only started my journey this week (after trying and failing about 6 months ago) I'm super determined to get to my goal and looking for weight loss friends so we can support each other x
  • ncfitbit
    ncfitbit Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    Hi Eileen! Great job on your 20 pounds! You can do it. I was close to your weight a few years ago. Currently, I'm at 193 (I'm 5'3") and only recently started to track again and get serious about exercise which is helping move the scale again. I've never done the community boards on here so this is great! I think it's helpful to stay accountable to others because it's easy for me to let one off-track day to turn into two, etc. I know we can do it!

Feel free to add me and anyone else here, please feel free to add me, too!
  • INSPIRE_SELF
    Options
    Ill add you we almost have the same goal mine is 190 lol
  • brittneyds
    brittneyds Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I will add you! We can all do this together! :)
  • Penthesilea514
    Penthesilea514 Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 20lbs! I have lost about 19 lbs since logging and I am pretty much looking to lose the same amount of weight as you. Anyone looking for a friend feel free to add me :) And good luck on your journey!
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi Eileen!!

Just ck'd out your profile page. Freshman year in college can be sooo fun yet definitely challenging in all areas of your life. You seem to be starting it out right with putting your health as a priority. How you tackle your first year in college, does echo for the remaining years! Cheers to making good, positive, HEALTHY choices girl!

Ck out my profile page, and if you think we'd make good friends (or any of you on this wall/post for that matter), then I'd love to have you. I use to have several friends but then they stopped using MFP (or they weren't a good personality fit) and so I've taken them off as it was more of a downer for me etc.

Have a fan-tab-ulous weekend!!
    Angie
  • blondefury72
    blondefury72 Posts: 11 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    hello im 42 301lbs need to loose alot love to have any one add me that needs cheering on or can help cheer me on its been a rough roller coaster we need all the friends we can get feel free to add me
  • KimFreya74
    Options
    Hey congrats on your 20lbs loss. I was about the same weight when I first started losing. Lost about 68 lbs and regained 20 of that. Looking to lose that 20 I gained and then another 25 on top. Ready to change. Never ever give up is my motto. You can add me if you like!
  • Angurla
    Angurla Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congrats. Feel free to add me