For anyone that wants some motivation and support :)

Options
Hey, I just restarted MFP again after a while of using it. After a while I just seem to lose some sort of motivation and give up.
My current weight is around 190, and my highest weight yet, and it'll be really cool to have some people that i could chat with and we could share tips or get to know.
I'm going to be trying to focus on this a lot more, as I am recently a graduate and all I do is watch netflix and go to the gym atm while trying to find work.
I am 21, pretty chill about a few things and if anyone does want some motivation exchange stuff, then feel free to add me. :)

Replies

• mseslee
    mseslee Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    free feel to add me, hopefully I can give you some motivation and you can help me while you're at it :)

• angelarenee3000
    angelarenee3000 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join, I need motivation. For some reason I have been eating everything in site.
  • giggelz
    giggelz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am interested in joining. Just started back on MFP and I have about 55lbs to lose. I always start strong, but fizzle out after awhile. Could really use some support, as I have recently had a major change in my family life (divorce) and I really need to become more social again.