Slimming World Friends?

Options
Hi, I've just started Slimming World after losing a stone so far on my own and 3.3lbs on SW in a week. Looking for friends who are doing the same or just want to keep each other motivated in whichever way you are currently slimming. Add me :)

Replies

• thekeelster
    thekeelster Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ah for sure! I'm umming and ahhing between calorie counting and SW, having done SW a fair few times before! My only thing with it is when I go a wee bit off plan it always tends to be a big gain on the scales! : )
  • Darkladyv
    Darkladyv Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am really enjoying SW so far. I've only been doing it a week and a half granted but I don't seem to have any cravings for sweets or anything else which is unusual. I plan to stick with it until i hit my target weight. Going to group has really helped! Did you lose much on it? :)
  • November_girl
    Options
    I am trying to follow the slimming world plan too. I would live to have u as a diet buddy!
  • sophiemarie987
    sophiemarie987 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    i would! i joined SW in September and not doing too well ( lost 13 pounds but keep getting here gaining losing then gaining again ) i defo need a buddy! my leader seems to hate me too so not getting any support from her
  • MummyMikaela
    MummyMikaela Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I'm joining tonight!
  • ScouseNerd
    ScouseNerd Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I did slimming world a year ago, and the progress in my photo is just from a month and a half of that and weights. Doesn't look like much but it was about 12lbs. I love the eating system.
    Anyway, I'm starting up again, unofficially because I can't afford the membership and honestly it didn't do much for me except allow me to use the calculator and recipes. I'm in Canada so there aren't even any meetings.
    Got Vichyssoise in the cooker right now - it's a great program for colder seasons with all the soups and stews we can eat for free!
  • Darkladyv
    Darkladyv Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, thanks for replying! I've added you all. How is everyone getting on with it? We should start a group :)
  • newemmajayne123
    newemmajayne123 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey i've only been on slimming world for nearly 2 weeks and so far i'm loving it, Would definitely like a buddy. How are you finding it so far? :)