MFP Pals MIAs

Options
Just curious ... yes I wish there's an app that cured THAT ... ;)

Does anyone else periodically spring-clean their MFP friend list and remove the folks who has dropped off the face of the earth?

If so, how long do you typically wait before removing?

I just find seeing MFP friends who has been consistently absent a little of a Debbie-Downer & even though I'm in maintaining & don't actively need support or motivation, its nice to feel the comradery of other active users. (I know I'm a bit of a freak).

Replies

• TheBigYin
    TheBigYin Posts: 5,682 Member
    Options
    I regularly drop people from my friend list after 30 days of inactivity (unless they've pre-notified me), nothing personal, it's just that I run a bunch of challenges in one of the cycling groups, and I regularly have to go through the friends list to PM people for their ride details. So, after a few of these challenges, I've ended up with a friends list of around 6 pages... if I hadn't been pruning on a regular basis, I'd guess it could be 10 or more pages.
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I typically do a clean-out once a month.... mostly if I find someone is frequrently inactive for long periods of time, or we don't have much by way of interaction. But I also try to keep my FL small and very manageable.