MFP reconnected newbie! <3 add me!

Options
cich86
cich86 Posts: 13 Member
Good Morning Everyone!
I used to use this little app a WHILE back - but I recently started using another app, and it didn't work as nice as this app. Well I'm recently finding out that this little app can be a connected social app that connects with my want and need for fitness! I have a couple local friends on here- but I just need more connection on here- maybe it will help keep me accountable for my Caloric intake and exercises! :)
- I'm 28 and weight more than I should- like at the very least 50 lbs over - I lost 15-20 lbs since January- but I have to kick it into high gear to get down more!
-
lets do this!

Replies

• MyTurn2BHappy
    MyTurn2BHappy Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    Hello! Feel free to add me! I'm in the same boat and here if you need me :D
  • tyleramorgan
    tyleramorgan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing that much weight already! I'm 29 and my goal is about 30 pounds. I am reconnecting to MFP myself also! It has been a year since I have tracked, and now I am on a streak! I can't help but get discouraged though. When I started over a year ago, I was 15 lbs lighter. I am on week 4 of doing a Couch to 5K running app, and have been tracking my calories for 2 weeks. I lost 5 pounds, and have been doing really well, or so I thought. I weighed myself this morning and I'm back up 3 pounds. What the heck went wrong? I've been exercising and staying around 1500 calories a day. I'm going to keep on keepin on though. Today is my last run of week 4, so I'm going to push through. I'm motivated at your weight loss. So many times I tell myself that I need to lose a certain amount of weight by a certain date. Your weight loss of 15-20 pounds has not been extremely fast, but it still came off. I need to stop beating myself up and be assured that if I work hard and stay dedicated to MFP and to exercising that the weight can and will come off. Thanks and happy Friday!

LET'S DO THIS!
  • KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss so far! Feel free to add me!
  • cich86
    cich86 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on losing that much weight already! I'm 29 and my goal is about 30 pounds. I am reconnecting to MFP myself also! It has been a year since I have tracked, and now I am on a streak! I can't help but get discouraged though. When I started over a year ago, I was 15 lbs lighter. I am on week 4 of doing a Couch to 5K running app, and have been tracking my calories for 2 weeks. I lost 5 pounds, and have been doing really well, or so I thought. I weighed myself this morning and I'm back up 3 pounds. What the heck went wrong? I've been exercising and staying around 1500 calories a day. I'm going to keep on keepin on though. Today is my last run of week 4, so I'm going to push through. I'm motivated at your weight loss. So many times I tell myself that I need to lose a certain amount of weight by a certain date. Your weight loss of 15-20 pounds has not been extremely fast, but it still came off. I need to stop beating myself up and be assured that if I work hard and stay dedicated to MFP and to exercising that the weight can and will come off. Thanks and happy Friday!

LET'S DO THIS!

Note: sometimes you can hold water...so some of that gain may be water weight... Don't get discouraged!
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to be your friend but ,l do come with the following conditions:

1. I log in daily
    2. I speak my mind
    3. I have been known to kick butt
    4. I like to have a laugh
    5. I like to flirt
    6. If you dont log for 10 days or more, your gone!

If you still want to be friends then send me a request.

Take care x

Jase