A frustrated newbie

Options
Hey my name is Anna I am 5 feet tall and I currently weigh 217 pounds I'm down 5 pounds from about three weeks ago but I feel absolutely stock I am wondering if I'm not eating properly or the amount of calories that I need to intake needs to be greater I am just so frustrated and I just found out that there was this form so I wanted to take advantage of it and post my story and hopes that I can get some help. I'm currently on a 1310 cal a day diet which I stick to pretty well but I also exercise and burn around 3 to 400 each workout which most of the time I eat back I feel like I'm stuck at a number on the scale which I know isn't an end-all be-all but when you work so hard and don't get any results it's so frustrating can someone please maybe shed some light on to what I could do to speed up my weight loss

Replies

• KLangleydoula
    KLangleydoula Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I would be happy to talk to you about your journey. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • gonzanab
    gonzanab Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    You're doing a good job so far. You've lost 5 pounds in three weeks. I feel that you should be eating more though because 1,310 calories seems a bit low for your weight. You should try increasing the calories you are eating. Either way, keep doing what you are doing and eating right. You'll see and feel changes in your body.