Renee Zellweger Is Now Completely Unrecognizable

Options
2»

Replies

• Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I see a her as a little leaner, tan (she normally has very pale completion), a little aging, her eyebrows are shaped differentlly and her hair color. I do NOT see any major reconfiguration.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    mojohowitz wrote: »
    This horrific disfigurement is because she...
    1. Ate less then 1200 calories for three days.
    2. Used Herbalife and was genetically modified.
    3. Cleansed to jump start metabolism
    4. Used "loose" instead of "lose"
    5. Failed to mention volume when stating muscle weighs more than fat.

Let this be a lesson to all of us.

You forgot:

6. Failed to read the "sexy pants" thread.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    Breaking news, the passage of time causes aging.
  • farmgirlrrt
    farmgirlrrt Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    mojohowitz wrote: »
    This horrific disfigurement is because she...
    1. Ate less then 1200 calories for three days.
    2. Used Herbalife and was genetically modified.
    3. Cleansed to jump start metabolism
    4. Used "loose" instead of "lose"
    5. Failed to mention volume when stating muscle weighs more than fat.

Let this be a lesson to all of us.

Duly noted! This made my day!

• LoneWolf_70
    LoneWolf_70 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    TBH, she looks better now. She always looked like she ate a bunch of lemons b4.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I just think she's been a victim of a bad makeup job. The fact that her face is all shiny just highlights all of the lines around her eyes. Also, I think her current smile is genuine versus the smiles she had when she was younger. I think she looks fine, especially for a woman of her age that's been in the business as long as she has.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Looks like bad make-up + some minor eyelid work. I think she looks fine now, but I did always think her squinty smile was super cute.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I do think she looks like a completely different person, unrelated to aging. I don't think that it's any of my business what she decides to do to her face. I also don't think there's anything wrong with the way she looks now, it's just different.
  • royaldrea
    royaldrea Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I don't think it's too much work - it looks like she definitely got her eyes done, but all her other features are exactly the same...

She probably has always had a problem with her small eyes and just decided to do something about it. I don't think it's too drastic and it's not like she looks bad at all (unless looking noticeably older = being gross and disgusting) so I have no comments, other than that I hope she's happy.
  • blktngldhrt
    blktngldhrt Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    Breaking news, the passage of time causes aging.

This
  • Basilin
    Basilin Posts: 360 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    Looking it up... yeah she did do something different. Getting slimmer will not change your whole jawline, and her eyes are "more open". What it seems like to me is that she used to get temporary cosmetic alterations to her face, and doesn't anymore.

people.com/article/renee-zellweger-speaks-out-different-look

Look when she was very young:

300.zellweger.renee.lc.121809.jpg

In her 40s:

nowa-twarz-renee-zellweger-NEWS_MAIN-71192.jpg

The woman she looks like now seems a lot like that girl, but older, vs. the super plump cheeked and lipped Zellweger from her "glory days".

Renee+Zellweger+III.jpg

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,276 Member
    Options
    As I said before, horrendous face is now way less horrendous. It was like she was constantly satring into the sun while smelling dog poo.
  • SteampunkSongbird
    SteampunkSongbird Posts: 826 Member
    Options
    IMO, the only thing that really changed is her eyes. I think she altered her hooded eyes to make them more open. But if she's happy, who cares?

I do think it's sad that people made fun of her 'squinty', pinched face before, and now make fun of her for altering it. Can't win.

This! It looks like she's had an eye lift (and not great eye make-up to boot) possibly because of all the 'squinting' jokes, and now she's being criticised even worse than before. Poor girl really can't win. I admit I didn't recognise her with the new look either, but if she's happy, big deal.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Maximus wrote: »
    I've never noticed but did she have nice hooters? I mean, if you're going to change something, how about the baby feeders? Maybe she didn't need to. I don't think she's been nekkid in a movie.

www.lmgtfy.com