Hello

Options
terrillwhite1
terrillwhite1 Posts: 2 Member
edited October 2014 in Introduce Yourself
My name is Terrill White and I am an Okie from Muskogee. I am 36 years old and weigh, today anyway, 311 pounds. I went on a "diet" beginning June 28, 2013 when I weighed myself and I was up to 350 pounds. Between June and October, I had lost 75 pounds and was feeling really good about myself. I have since gained a majority of it back but, in the last few months have knocked some of it off. Weight loss surgery is not an option for me. I have seen too many have the surgery and not change their lifestyle and suffer the consequences. I must make a lifestyle change and maintain it. Weight loss is all about choices. I have a 13 and 4 year old daughter and am married to an incredible woman. I attend the Assembly of God in our town where I am in charge of our social media. I also sing in the choir and am the Sunday evening worship pianist. I love the Lord and my family. I was using SparkPeople but find this so much easier to use. I am looking for a cheering session of friends who are out to lose at least 100 pounds. Shoot me a friend request.

Replies

• LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and wishing you much success. Sent you an FR
  • thegreatcanook
    thegreatcanook Posts: 2,419 Member
    Options
    Hi Terrill! I'm 40 and have lost 110 and still have some to go. Add me if you'd like!