Walden Farms?

Options
Does anyone know where you can buy these products? I heard about it & would like to try it but cant find it at my local walmart.

Replies

• sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Don't do it. TOO GROSS, man, way too gross.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    sofaking6 wrote: »
    Don't do it. TOO GROSS, man, way too gross.

This^

Really terrible reviews
  • corinic91
    corinic91 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    My old roommate used to get this stuff and it was all seriously mediocre. Not terrible considering zero calories, but I prefer being able to actually taste my sauces, etc. Not worth it IMO
  • AliceDark
    AliceDark Posts: 3,886 Member
    Options
    I clicked on the nutrition information to find out how they have strawberry fruit spread with no carbs. I think I'm gonna vom.
  • MelRC117
    MelRC117 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I found them at 2 of my 3 local grocery store chains. I tried a dressing and a bbq sauce...just thinking about the taste grosses me out. Never again.
  • earlnabby
    earlnabby Posts: 8,171 Member
    Options
    I really like the Walden farms salad dressings and am able to get them at several of my local grocery stores (Pick n Save, Sentry, Piggly Wiggly, Copps). I haven't tried any of their other stuff.

Online you can get them from Pure Formulas http://www.pureformulas.com/brand/walden-farms.html#sthash.1cYMQZEa.dpbs
  • EMTFreakGirl
    EMTFreakGirl Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    The only two WF products that I can deal with are the Thick n'Zesty BBQ sauce and the Cocktail sauce. These are the only two that even come close to resembling the sauces that inspired them. The WF regular BBQ sauce is GROSS!
  • mdove3411
    mdove3411 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Oh wow. Never mind then. Lol.
  • May_Rose
    May_Rose Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I like them! The bacon ranch dressing is really good. It tastes "diet", but for zero calories that's what I was expecting. I get their products from Wal-Mart. Amazon sells them too.
  • terlyn20
    terlyn20 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    netnutrition
  • mdove3411
    mdove3411 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    May_Rose wrote: »
    I like them! The bacon ranch dressing is really good. It tastes "diet", but for zero calories that's what I was expecting. I get their products from Wal-Mart. Amazon sells them too.

Do you find them in the store at walmart or do you have to order them online?
  • May_Rose
    May_Rose Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I find them in store. Wal-mart doesn't have all the varieties, so I use Amazon for anything I can't find in the store. They have bacon ranch though :).
  • LeonCX
    LeonCX Posts: 862 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I've tried several. They all pretty much tasted like paint. But then what can you expect from zero calorie salad dressings and syrups?
  • RachelYun27
    RachelYun27 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I think Walden Farms pancake syrup is really good. I get it at Marsh.