HEY MORE 5' 5" SUCCESS STORY'S :)

Options
im 5'5" 175lbs, plan to get down to 150 but i see people looking really good around 130-140 but ive never been that thin, any one happy at 5'5" and 150. show be your successes. and opinions

Replies

• AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    If you go to my profile, the pictures posted there are me at around 150. I am in between 5'5" and 5'6" (started at 178.6). I am pretty happy currently, but my goal is to end up in the high 120's.
  • kangaroux92
    kangaroux92 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    "kimberly" you look great, i remember being decently happy at 148 but if i could get down to 140 that would be a dream. also want to know goal pant sizes, i don't ever remember being smaller than a 10/11 buti have big hips
  • AllTheNoms
    Options
    My rear end and hips refuse to go down in size... right now I'm a size 6 in a dress but an 8-10/29" in pants. I'm hoping to get down to a size 4 in a dress and 6 in pants.
  • AllTheNoms
    Options
    Also, it made me laugh that you put my name in quotation marks :)
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,715 Member
    Options
    Also, it made me laugh that you put my name in quotation marks :)
    I absolutely adore that dog in your avatar! Soooo cute.
  • kangaroux92
    kangaroux92 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    lol i don't know how to reply to someones comment like everyone else does not that great with computers
  • CJsf1t
    CJsf1t Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    I am between 5'5 and 5'6 and my current goal weight is 150 lbs but I would like to be at 135 lbs.
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,328 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I am 5'4 and 3/4 and normally 140. I feel great! I am currently 1 lb up and would love to get under 140 soon to allow for all the Christmas fun. I am going to buy my first Little Black Dress in years this weekend. :)

27681614.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!