Inspiration - Someone just told me

Options
As I was about to scarf down a mini cupcake, "Hey, you can't out work a bad diet!" I needed to hear that - b/c he knows that I bust my azz in the gym, and he sees me reading labels, bypassing the unhealthy lunch that is brought in daily, yada ya....and at that time I was going through a weak moment and i needed that push to make a good / healthy conscious decision that is in line with my goals.

So please, share your good & inspirational quotes with us. You never know, it might help someone :)

Replies

• Wronkletoad
    Wronkletoad Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I look at my transplant scar. Someone died and checked "yes" on his driver's license. I cosmically owe him one. So I give his gift of life the best possible home.

"you can't out work a bad diet" is a fave.
    "you can always try" is a fun answer to refocus :)

cheerio
  • CariJean64
    CariJean64 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I look at my transplant scar. Someone died and checked "yes" on his driver's license. I cosmically owe him one. So I give his gift of life the best possible home.

Very cool, I must say.
  • AllTheNoms
    AllTheNoms Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I posted that I was struggling and one of my MFP friends sent me the link below. I was floored by just how inspirational it was - I put it on when I was on the treadmill last night and had one of my best runs in a while. Highly recommend!

http://youtu.be/9z4Kft47kBM
  • STLBADGIRL
    STLBADGIRL Posts: 1,693 Member
    Options

cheerio
    This is beautiful and gave me chills too! How awesome and what a great way to "live on"!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Yesterday I posted that I was struggling and one of my MFP friends sent me the link below. I was floored by just how inspirational it was - I put it on when I was on the treadmill last night and had one of my best runs in a while. Highly recommend!

WOW! WOW! WOW! IF THAT ISN'T MOTIVATION & INSPIRATION....I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS! #BEASTMODE #NOFEAR
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    Options
    "When everything feels like an uphill battle, just think of the view from the top."
    "Go ahead, tell me that I'm not good enough. Tell me I can't do it, because I will show you over and over again that I can!"
    "The scale can only give you a numerical reflection on your relationship with gravity. That's it. It cannot measure beauty, talent, purpose, possiblity, strength, or love."
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    xcalygrl wrote: »
    "When everything feels like an uphill battle, just think of the view from the top."
    "Go ahead, tell me that I'm not good enough. Tell me I can't do it, because I will show you over and over again that I can!"
    "The scale can only give you a numerical reflection on your relationship with gravity. That's it. It cannot measure beauty, talent, purpose, possiblity, strength, or love."
    Woot Woot...thanks for sharing... Love it!

• TFaustino67
    TFaustino67 Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I like the video as well and its one of my 'plays' at gym; here's another you may like; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMm6tDavSXg
  • 40andFindingFitness
    40andFindingFitness Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Ok, that video just made me want to go out and run stairs, climb a mountain or work out in the rain. Awesome video.
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    Options

So so so so good! Thanks for that!
  • STLBADGIRL
    Options
    Ok, that video just made me want to go out and run stairs, climb a mountain or work out in the rain. Awesome video.
    IKR!!!