lose the coffee?

Options
2»

Replies

• germLA47
    germLA47 Posts: 5
    Options
    I need my coffee! Tried to give it up years ago and started craving chocolate!!!! Keep it! I drink mine black and sometimes with a little unsweetened almond milk.
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    Coffee, tea and red wine are about the only beverages I drink. Daily coffee, about 4 cups in the morning with milk and sweeteners. I've had no ill side effects. I've been drinking coffee since I was 5 (decaf), and I don't see myself quitting anytime soon.
  • stardancer7
    stardancer7 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I bet the first five pounds I lost was because I stopped adding cream...but I will never quit the coffee! I grind my Kicking Horse Kick *kitten* Organic beans every morning for my percolator and drink 6 - 8 cups. Coffee apparently has a lot of antioxidants, too. Don't care whether that's true, just a bonus if it is. :drinker:
  • amandapye78
    amandapye78 Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    40 lbs down and I haven't even slowed down on my coffee intake. I switched from creamer to almond milk and stevia but haven't cut down on coffee.
  • katekross
    katekross Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Like everything, black coffee has benefits and negative effects. People are going to go off on either extreme. But, coffee has no calories, carbs, et cetera. Its what you put IN the coffee that can be dangerous. I'm a social worker and cannot picture life without coffee. Its ultimately your choice. Just easy on the creamers, sugar, etc.