Middle Age Fitness Potential

Options
50sFit
50sFit Posts: 712 Member
edited October 2014 in Motivation and Support
I am posting this to inspire those over age 50.
There is great joy in reaching fitness potential no matter our life stages or age. Don't let anything hold you back. :)

Replies

• 20yearsyounger
    20yearsyounger Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    Saw the video. Any plans for American ninja?
  • Hadabetter
    Hadabetter Posts: 941 Member
    Options
    Nice vid. I've got 11 years on you, and I totally support your message. I would advise younger people that while it's never too late to get in shape, the older you are the longer it will take. It's better to get there at an earlier age and and hold on to it.
  • 50sFit
    Options
    Saw the video. Any plans for American ninja?
    Would they risk it?
    I'm game B)
  • 20yearsyounger
    Options
    You look up to the challenge. http://www.adeignco.com/AmericanNinjaWarrior/
  • civilizedworm
    civilizedworm Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'm in my early forties and having just reclaimed my fitness this past half year I love a good gym session too. I gotta tell you though, when you speeded up the footage of you running laps in the basketball court, I wanted to hear the Benny Hill theme.. :D I know.. I'm a bad person.
  • 20yearsyounger
    Options
    Awesome! I'm in my early forties and having just reclaimed my fitness this past half year I love a good gym session too. I gotta tell you though, when you speeded up the footage of you running laps in the basketball court, I wanted to hear the Benny Hill theme.. :D I know.. I'm a bad person.

The gym was empty remember. He at least needed the scantily clothed extras :)
  • 50sFit
    Options
    Hadabetter wrote: »
    Nice vid. I've got 11 years on you, and I totally support your message. I would advise younger people that while it's never too late to get in shape, the older you are the longer it will take. It's better to get there at an earlier age and and hold on to it.
    Wow, you inspire me!
  • 50sFit
    Options
    haha - that'd would have fit!