How are you doing it?!

Options
2»

Replies

• justalittlecrazy
    justalittlecrazy Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I started on July 27 and have lost 26 lbs so far. I am set at 1.5 lbs per week but I exercise a lot and don't always eat back my calories. I like knowing I have the cushion in my diet, if I need it. I have 134 lbs to go. I am losing fast but my motivation is strong because I ran into a game-changing health problem in July. It's get in shape or die young. I mainly just stay within calories but need to attack sodium soon. I am trying to eat balanced meals because they keep me fuller, longer. High fiber, lean protein, moderate fats and lots and lots of fruits and veggies.

The main thing is that you can't be overweight if your lifestyle doesn't support it. Fast or slow, make the changes and your body will follow. This isn't a race and there are no buckets of gold if you finish first. Make small, reasonable changes that you can sustain.
  • twinzmom172
    twinzmom172 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! I just went back and read all the comments again. It's going to be a long road, but I already feel so much better! I hope you all achieve your goals!!! Christine :)