30 days in.....

Options
I'm 30 days in with MFP, I have lost 7 lbs and can now bench press my body-weight (200) For ten reps. I feel better and look better... Not sure it means much but maybe some new members can take this as a bit of motivation That this place works! Good luck and keep your chin up!

Replies

• jackie_moo
    jackie_moo Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    :) well done redfisher1974!
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    That is great. Keep doing what is working!!
  • TheSatinPumpkin
    TheSatinPumpkin Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Awesome
  • ellie0213
    ellie0213 Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Great work! Keep it up!
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    Hi five! Make me a balloon animal!!!!!!!!!!
  • redfisher1974
    redfisher1974 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Best part is I just started tracking only which now has led me to make better choices on my food etc... :D
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    A lot will slowly change. Tons of stuff will become natural instinct and you'll have more brain room for awesomizing workouts and learning new things to eat and combine for meals. Youll do awesome, just decide this is the greatest hobby you'll ever get addicted to. Cause the more obsessed you get, the awesome you get. Scrapbooking just doesnt do that for you, ya know? :P
  • charles75stanley
    charles75stanley Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I'm 30 days in with MFP, I have lost 7 lbs and can now bench press my body-weight (200) For ten reps. I feel better and look better... Not sure it means much but maybe some new members can take this as a bit of motivation That this place works! Good luck and keep your chin up!

Well done mate ! That's awesome