Free/Inexpensive ways to make exercising more enjoyable?

2»

Replies

• pinkshoelaces
    pinkshoelaces Posts: 111 Member
    I really enjoy yoga. It's not like, the most intense working out you can do but there's lots of videos on Youtube and I find that it eases my mind and body and puts me in a mood for proper, more vigorous exercise.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    Borrow a dog and take it for a long walk in woods

• nmcrosier
    nmcrosier Posts: 268 Member
    edited October 2014
    Contact your doctors office to see if they have a gym. My doctors office is in a medical complex has small one for patients - and it's free! There are free weights, 6 treadmills, 3 expresso bikes, 2 elipticals as well as a small circuit of strength training machines. Hours are 5 am until 11 pm. You apply and they send you an electronic card to get in. It's so hidden in the complex...I was going there for 12 years before I even knew it was there!
    Contact your doctors office to see if they have a gym. My doctors office is in a medical complex has small one for patients! There are free weights, 6 treadmills, 3 expresso bikes, 2 elipticals as well as a small circuit of strength training machines. Hours are 5 am until 11 pm. You apply and they send you an electronic card to get in. It's so hidden in the complex...I was going there for 12 years before I even knew it was there!